2012/13 Leaf Auto cards wanted.$$$$ Also 4 commons needed....

hey mate i have 29/33 of the common you require. only ones i have are listed below. hope this helps mate

EU1 E.Niles.
JS2 J.Shurna
SM1 S.Machado
THe T.Holloway
Got another guy got 29 also
hey mate i have 29/33 of the common you require. only ones i have are listed below. hope this helps mate

EU1 E.Niles.
JS2 J.Shurna
SM1 S.Machado
THe T.Holloway
Just had another msg from another guy lol he has 29/33 also... So how much for the 29 dlvd mate

Not sure if still have your bank details mate or do you have PayPal as funds should be through by mid to end of next week either way you would rather the cash I'm fine with, but will have to pay next Cheers Nick

Hi mate cheers got the cards having PayPal drama and eBay has for some reason suspended me grrrr. Don't no why lol if not sorted by Monday can you send bank details again and I'll put $15 in Tuesday cheers. Also need those other 4 and autos if you come across any.. user Jkidd05 has them but not worth postage for them he said...

Hi mate cheers got the cards having PayPal drama and eBay has for some reason suspended me grrrr. Don't no why lol if not sorted by Monday can you send bank details again and I'll put $15 in Tuesday cheers. Also need those other 4 and autos if you come across any.. user Jkidd05 has them but not worth postage for them he said...

PM SENT MATE

Decided to go for the Auto set... Hoping to track these down need about 50 auto cards I have $$$ for good prices cheers.Also after 4 commons cheers.
IMG_20170905_100838.jpg IMG_20170905_100958.jpg
Any around peeps Still need most of the autos still

Back
Top Bottom