2011 Select Infinity!

The last 4 boxes he has broken haven't had DPS cards, UNBELIEVABLE AINT IT!!

Hope you get sweet f a in your boxes mate and see how you feel when you end up with doughnuts.

---------- Post added 14-07-2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

Should I bother getting a case of this stuff in ? sounds really below par compared to previous years

Not sure. Im going to see what the other boxes are like. I wish I hadnt already organised and paid for them though..

Should I bother getting a case of this stuff in ? sounds really below par compared to previous years

I would mate, you will ALWAYS be able to sell them at the original price as Select Redemption cards NEVER expire!

You'd be MAD not to have the latest AFL in a new store (JMHO).

I would mate, you will ALWAYS be able to sell them at the original price as Select Redemption cards NEVER expire!

You'd be MAD not to have the latest AFL in a new store (JMHO).

Will def be getting some in but am thinking twice about lashing out on a full case but having second thoughts with so many people getting bad boxes

Will def be getting some in but am thinking twice about lashing out on a full case but having second thoughts with so many people getting bad boxes

I see where you are coming from but it's only one person who's got the duds so far so you may find the rest have double the goodies!

Just shows what you get when you out-source to places like China! (Poor sorting techniques is not a surprise).

I got an email from select saying that the cards are being released tomorrow, how are people getting boxes already?

I see where you are coming from but it's only one person who's got the duds so far so you may find the rest have double the goodies!

Just shows what you get when you out-source to places like China! (Poor sorting techniques is not a surprise).

Plenty of the NRL guys have been duded. A few have not even got base sets out of a box.

---------- Post added 14-07-2011 at 09:41 PM ----------

I got an email from select saying that the cards are being released tomorrow, how are people getting boxes already?

Select does not sell the cases directly, they have distributors for that. They are usually sent to sellers so they have them on the release day.

Just looking at those ebay links... I like the designs of the commons and personally I think the DPS design and Medal Cards are pretty damn Good but surely the B&F cards could look just a little better...... they are so boring for a 1:12 insert

yep thats Adam for sure

Surely card manufacturing companies bring someone in to look for any mistakes on the cards

Just looking at those ebay links... I like the designs of the commons and personally I think the DPS design and Medal Cards are pretty damn Good but surely the B&F cards could look just a little better...... they are so boring for a 1:12 insert

Agree with those observations. The B&F just look like shiny commons.

No scan but a link...

2011 AFL Select Infinity#178 Scott Selwood-West coast | eBay

I know there brothers and all but seriously..

Awkward...

The NRL section has set up a Select Australia Feedback Thread so they can pass on any feedback to Select Australia.
Maybe we can do the same? Let them know of our thoughts about Infinity when we bust these boxes and also any other ideas on what we would like to see from Select as a company and as a product.

select hate being criticized in public places, they always say give us a call to sort it out. its like sweeping it all under the rug sort of stuff. sounds like this release could have a fair few flaws. hope the b&f's look better in hand. medals look ok. cant wait til monday so i can see for myself just how good/bad they actually are. not having another 1:72 has killed this release for me though.

Poor Form Select.

Poor set.. At least the Round 2-3 Draft Pick cards are numbered i guess!

haha you know it's a piss poor release when that's what we have to hang our hats on :(

---------- Post added 15-07-2011 at 08:58 AM ----------

The NRL section has set up a Select Australia Feedback Thread so they can pass on any feedback to Select Australia.
Maybe we can do the same? Let them know of our thoughts about Infinity when we bust these boxes and also any other ideas on what we would like to see from Select as a company and as a product.

Select read all these forums, there is absolutely no doubt about it.

Panini have just brought out HRX trading cards...with a bloody video inside them!

Now I am not saying they should do that, but far out start getting with the times Select. So frustrating.

Seriously cant understand the heat Select are copping re this release...

25 DPS and Redemptions from Judd, Swan, JRoo, Pendles/Hayes is a winner for mine.

Seriously cant understand the heat Select are copping re this release...

25 DPS and Redemptions from Judd, Swan, JRoo, Pendles/Hayes is a winner for mine.

Well said. I can't complain. Missing the Predictors personally, and hopefully they'll put out more guernsey cards eventually. Apart from that, look good to me.

Back
Top Bottom