2011 Select Infinity!

i bought all the geelong cards on presale and got them cheaper than a box so Im happy

might go after the GC DPS cards not sure..

Greetings earthlings...

The Rookie auto cards are 1:36 and are numbered to 275. (from my research)
6400 boxes and 1 per box (36 packs) = 6400 autos

6400 autos / 25 players who signed = 256 cards of each.

There is a gap here. Unless they're actually numbered to 256 otherwise they're 1:33.5 packs

Select keep some of the cards ): and all the number 1s ):

Plus the actual draftees get a few of their own cards to keep and give to family and friends

Select keep some of the cards ): and all the number 1s ):

Plus the actual draftees get a few of their own cards to keep and give to family and friends

Ah ok, still doesn't account for 17 other cards which are missing of each draftee..
What about the medallion autos? How many of them are they keeping?? (of 200)

nah mate select keep heaps, I wouldn't be surprise if they keep at least 15 of each DPS ever made let alone any numbered card they have evr made

This should be outlined on their website or on the packs. Why not make 275 (and the chance to get 01) and then maybe make some proofs for themselves to keep?

yeah thats true but Select are too stingey to allow too many people to get a twofor :)

yeah thats true but Select are too stingey to allow too many people to get a twofor :)
Your wrong, the full allocation of signatures, bah #1 are inserted among the boxes, so yes there is a chance you can get 2 in a box.
The cards that are given to the players are un-numbered so have no effect on the other 275 cards. Select also hold a number of unstamped cards for quality control reasons.

Your wrong, the full allocation of signatures, bah #1 are inserted among the boxes, so yes there is a chance you can get 2 in a box.
The cards that are given to the players are un-numbered so have no effect on the other 275 cards. Select also hold a number of unstamped cards for quality control reasons.

I was joking, but obviously I didn't word it very well

Insert ratios are for guide only. I can also assure you that often Select will hang onto more than just the #1 card.

---------- Post added 13-07-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

Just clearing up your wrong information that you seem to like giving out...

You seemed to be pretty determined to protect Select Sacha.

Insert ratios are for guide only. I can also assure you that often Select will hang onto more than just the #1 card.

---------- Post added 13-07-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

You seemed to be pretty determined to protect Select Sacha.

No Bo just likes to regularly misinform people...just clearing it up. This and last year the full allocations of signatures were inserted into boxes. Cant comment on previous years.

Since when do I misinform people?

I think u just like to point out floors in other people!

No Bo just likes to regularly misinform people...just clearing it up. This and last year the full allocations of signatures were inserted into boxes. Cant comment on previous years.

Im not sure how you know that unless you work there? I know for a fact that they have held back signatures in the past. Why would they have stopped that in the past 2 series?

So are you saying that none of the players get their cards anymore???

Are you now the new inside man for Select Sacha? Spying on us day and night!

---------- Post added 13-07-2011 at 10:19 PM ----------

I love how Sacha's jabbering has become an eerie silence because of our questions, Owen.

Back
Top Bottom