2011 Select Infinity!

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Got the "Flyer" and promo cards in the mail today - I like them!

Anyone else got opinions on what we will be getting in Series 2?

BTW - I think the name infinity came up on Selects FB page :)

A bit disappointing this year. I would be happy to pay $5.50 for a pack if we got more for our money. I'm defiantly not buying as much as I thought I would this time round.

How do you get the promos? :)

---------- Post added 29-06-2011 at 05:28 PM ----------

Also who are the promos of?

2011_afl_select_series_2_infinity_promo_cards_libertore_riewoldt.jpg

From my point of view i find them pretty average. I few things i really like and a few things i don't. I would love to see a half original idea one day.

In terms of Select moving their production to China to keeps costs down and now nailing us for $5.50 per pack all i can say is:fist:.

i dont get why where whinging about $5.50 i remember paying $6 for the packets before they decided to release two sets each year.

The main frustration for me is just that as Owen said, Select moved their production to China to keep the cost down and now they're charging us almost double the price as the first series.

The problem is that Select throw this BS story out about having to move production off shore to save money and keeps cards at a reasonable price for collectors, which puts Australians out of work, and in the end is just a way for them to line their pockets and screw us.

The problem is that Select throw this BS story out about having to move production off shore to save money and keeps cards at a reasonable price for collectors, which puts Australians out of work, and in the end is just a way for them to line their pockets and screw us.

fair enough, but all stories aside there still cheaper than they used to be.

the easiest insert card to get is the best & fairest which is @ 1:12 packs, not very inviting to duck down to the shop for 4 or 5 packs as chances are you will pull nothing.

the easiest insert card to get is the best & fairest which is @ 1:12 packs, not very inviting to duck down to the shop for 4 or 5 packs as chances are you will pull nothing.
That's a pretty damning stat. I'll be getting a box for the fun and tradition of it, but no more than that.

Usually they are $4.95 per pack

Does anyone have a checklist on what the cards are? or do we have to wait to its released. Keen to know what Dogs and Hawks cards they have.

Can some one do me a big favour who has the flyer infront of them.
As you know im just a Power collector.
I did plan on buying 3 boxes but now the checklist is out im thinking one or two is plenty.
The Cards for the Power that i know of are the following.

-Comman team set
- B&F insert 1 in 12 Cornes
- 1 Draft Sig (Jacobs) 1 in 36
- 3 Draft rookies (or is it 2???) Young, Newton and o'shea maybe?

no medal winner, no AAs, no Premiership predictor or Commemorative, no redemption sig

One box might be enough??

Back
Top Bottom