For Sale 2011 Nrl Champion / Sensation , Stardom Gem ,Common and Silver Parallel Team sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtorana

WAZZA
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Warren
eBay User
redtorana
RED INDICATES SOLD OR NOT AVAILABLE .....
UNSORTED FACTORY SEALED BOXES $95 each .....( Yes I have sold boxes on oz trade with major redemptions and inserts )
2011 Champions Common Set $15.00 full set of common cards
2011 Champions Common Set / Official folder / pages $33
2011 Champions Team Common Sets at $2.50 each
2011 Champions Folders $18.95 each

2011 Champions Silver Parrallel Team Sets $12.00 each

Broncos , Bulldogs , Raiders , Sharks , Titans , Manly , Melbourne , Newcastle , Cowboys , EELS , Panthers , Dragons , Rabbitohs , Roosters , Warriors , Wests Tigers

2011 Champions Silver Parrallel single cards $1.50
2011 Champions Rookie Sensation Inserts $15.00 each
2011 Champions Stardom Mascot Gems Insert $12.00

All cards that are listed are right for pre order sales unless indicated in red ......

Discounts will apply for multiple purchases were able ......
Rookie cards and Signature cards will be listed and available once boxes are opened and sorted ....

Re: 2011 Nrl Champion / Sensation , Stardom Gem ,Common and Silver Parallel Team set

Ill be in for the following warren

Gordon auto
Gordon gem
2 x Gordon paralell
2 x Gordon base
2 x sandoor earl rookies

Providing you get the auto in the booxes you break.

Re: 2011 Nrl Champion / Sensation , Stardom Gem ,Common and Silver Parallel Team set

You forgot the rookies.........

Nice prices.. I will be back........

---------- Post added 15-02-2011 at 03:14 PM ----------

Ill be in for the following warren

Gordon auto
Gordon gem
2 x Gordon paralell
2 x Gordon base
2 x sandoor earl rookies

Providing you get the auto in the booxes you break.

Gordon fan.. :)

---------- Post added 15-02-2011 at 03:18 PM ----------

Do you have sealed cases redtorana? If so.. What are your approximate shipping charges?..

Well I am in for 2 x boxes and will chat later about what else I need.

Dave

Hey mate....Just wondering if i am able to get the folders serparetly from the common set???

sorry to but in in the thread but does anyone have a flyer for it yet and if so can they scan it and pm it to me

cheers

sorry to but in in the thread but does anyone have a flyer for it yet and if so can they scan it and pm it to me

cheers

Have a look in the NRL 2011 section mate...A scan and all discussion is up about it :D....Hope that helps

Hey all,
Is there a checklist available anywhere of this series?

hi warren
curtis from lismore here. how are things going up your way? put me down for gardner and gillett rookie sensations
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom