Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity - Ooneil you'll know more than me - I'm not used to being in this predicament. Two teams can win the league depending on the results. Whoever wins it won't be receiving the trophy on the day? Or do they have a chopper hovering listening to results to see which way it's gonna go??

They will have the silverware at the the stadium of light but will have some sort of transport on standby to run over to old trafford should a miracle eventuate.

True dat!!! They will have some sort of transportation arranged. If your down at half time they may have to fire up the chopper.

I remember one year when we won it the throphy turned up late by about 30 mins. I dont think a chopper ride from Manchester to Sunderland would take that long - not that its going to be required

ManU jersey for next year has a real feel of the old Pizza Hut table cloths from the 80's -90's...

Pizza Hut Jersey.jpg

Good luck to everyone whose teams are about to play. An interesting season, to say the least. I'm a nervous wreck, but I love it and I love the Arsenal. Victoria Concordia Crescit

Speechless - that was the worst 45 minutes of my life followed by the best 5 minutes of Fergietime ever... Like GIllingham in 98 all over again, or like Bayern for utd fans... Tears of joy in my house, nearly hugged my son to death....

Just surreal.. gotta try sleep now....

Back
Top Bottom