Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Total voters
/\/\ you can tell the voting was given to the fans on that category. more a popularity contest than a real 'best goal' decision. in the end it was just another bicycle kick. seen loads of them just as good as that one...
is that hating?

I was just having a joke.

I have no problem with it... I was watching live when it happened - it was 1-1 but we were on top and he'd been in total mud form - it was a truly unexpected and unbelievable goal. As I said Kinkladze's goal vs Southampton shoulda been there but trying to pick 10 in 20 years is impossible...

I see Beckham's as a worthless hail mary that came off. If it'd been someone like El Haj Diouf who'd done that it'd be long forgotten...

/\/\ true enough that its hard to pick 10, and picking no.1 is about as subjective as it gets.
personally, i cant see how henry or bergkamp didnt get it...

Fox replayed the "Rooney goal" game last week and I reckon it was a great example of commentary adding to the moment. A bit like the Steven Gerrard goals against Olympiakos and West Ham that were called by Martin Tyler and Andy Gray. "Wayne Rooney-------OUT OF THIS WORLD!".

/\/\ true enough that its hard to pick 10, and picking no.1 is about as subjective as it gets.
personally, i cant see how henry or bergkamp didnt get it...
Or to be fair, that incredible Le Tissier goal where he basically chipped 3 guys in a row and then slammed it in. That took 4 pieces of skill...

/\/\ it took all my unbias effort not to pick the dicanio goal. theres a couple of harry kewell goals that probably wouldve made my top10 aswell.
nothing against rooneys goal. was pretty sweet all round. im just not a massive fan of bicycle kicks...

RVP just became only the 6th player to score 30 goals in a epl season. can you name the others? dont google it...
good game aswell.

Chelsea lineup : Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Lampard, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Kalou, Drogba

Back
Top Bottom