2010 Scanlens Do we want to do a share?

i'd take collingwood if a 2nd share happens.

The prices can't be straight down the line in my opinion, I think there should be 3 levels in a set share.
problem is the poor dude that does the share loses out 'cos he's most likely gonna be left with your less popular teams.
and not only that but they cost him top dollar when we all know you can't even sell a 5c freo card at the moment, melb', nth same.
I mean, i'd take every collingwood one you got if at the same price as freo, it's just basic common sense, not only would it sell for 3 times more, it actually sells.

Level 1: Brisbane, Fremantle, Melbourne, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Sydney $15

Level 2: Adelaide, Carlton, Geelong, Hawthorn, St.Kilda, West Coast, Western Bulldogs $30

Level 3; Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond $40

even though level 1 are only $15, some still may not sell, so then at least the organiser can then try offload them on ebay
and hope for the best at the lower price.

But that's just my opinion :)

yeah, that is why im hoping we get a full share

I have a better idea only run the share if every spot is filled. Its not fair to charge extra for more popular clubs.

Yes it is Jack, It would be stupid to price Brisbane cards in the same category as Collingwood cards who are 3 - 4 times the value.

Having done quite a few Basketball case shares, everyone has always paid the same whether you get the Bulls and Cavs or the Clippers and Timberwolves.

Graham has given me permission to run the share and I will be running it an even split. I will use the information collected earlier in this thread so that it is still first in best dressed. I will start a new thread up in the For Sale section.

i will run the share and ill take Freo and it will be $27 for a set because of postage.
Share 1(hopefully):
Adelaide- crows2010
Brisbane-
Carlton- Captain America
Collingwood- kingjack
Essendon- DarthAnnihl8or
Fremantle- immsy007
Geelong- DarthAnnihl8or
Hawthorn- Boofhead
Melbourne-
North Melbourne-
Port Adelaide- drewjulz
Richmond- Evilhomer74
St.Kilda-
Sydney-
West Coast – immsy007
Western Bulldogs- brandonr54

---------- Post added 09-09-2010 at 06:07 PM ----------

woops sorry, darth you can run the share

does anyone know when the checklist is coming out
really wanna know if there is gonna be a blackie
could be my first blackie numbered card

actually I'll probs just get the Black individually off Immsy, hoping that he gets and it is Rich and Black so i don't need to buy both cards

Back
Top Bottom