2010 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

Re: 2010 NRL Official OCTFantasy League / Supercoach Competition

I still have 16 trades left so travelling really well considering 2 of the 3 weeks of big byes are over. I have tried to field the most complete team each week and get the best score possible overall . Rd 14 I expect to field a full squad of 17 as I have been planning the byes weeks in advance. Luckily I still scored 987 this week with Hindy bailing so I can't be too unhappy

I still have 16 trades left so travelling really well considering 2 of the 3 weeks of big byes are over. I have tried to field the most complete team each week and get the best score possible overall . Rd 14 I expect to field a full squad of 17 as I have been planning the byes weeks in advance. Luckily I still scored 987 this week with Hindy bailing so I can't be too unhappy

16 seems o.k. probably around the figure I reckon most of us have, is it enough though, to win there are a minimum 11 head to heads left, maybe 12 and two bye rounds, that gives you less than 1.5 changes a week left.

When they said "breaking news" it should be "FANTASY breaking news"...I ran to my PC, only 11secs left...

Not only trades, how much $$ left = food for thought :rolleyes:

Yeah it was too late for me....

$$$$'s now there's something I do have a little bit of left. In the war chest I have $300k+ tucked away for later. ;)

Can anyone top that?

Cheers
Ross

Hey boys Nicks Boyz here

I have 12 trades left and about $80k - spent a lot of bank last week getting Parker in but my team is almost set now - a couple more trades here and there and should be sweet for the run to the finals

Good lukc guys - youre gonna need it! ha

Hey Nick,

Yeah Parker is just about a must buy......don't you think our teams will almost all be identical come the finals?

12 Trades....better hope there's not too many injuries............lol

Cheers
Ross

Parker, Carney, Gallen, JT........

Centre/Wing choice will make the differences :cool:

Aaahh......now I know the secret :lol:

You could be spot on, although the halves could be the key because there is so often a big differenece between their best and worst.

Cheers
Ross

How much does this week SUCK? I've been planning for weeks to have 17 on the paddock this week and roar up the rankings. Last week all was looking rosy until...
1)K.Lulia(Knights) dropped for J.Sau return - he was a great fill-in
2)C.Toopi(Titians) dropped for M.Rogers return - was making some OK money on him, just needed a few more weeks.
3)I.Luke suspended
4)S.Burgess UK test duties
5)Was banking on a Folau snub for Origin
Lucky Parra aren't playing this weekend, otherwise Hindy's Origin selection would have screwed me further
I guess with only 13 playing this week, my rankings will stay in the 4000's.

I've had my rant so it's back to the drawing board for round 17 byes!

I reckon with 13 you will still find yourself going up the rankings as not many will be able to field a full 17 man squad given that there are 6 teams with a bye, injuries, suspensions and SOO. :thumbsup:

I can only field 11 and actually couldn't really care about the overall rankings and also felt I couldn't afford to waste 2 trades to field a better team anyway.

Good luck.

Ross

Mate, I'm in awe. Providing you still have trades up your sleeve, you should be in the mix at the end. There are a lot that drop out of the race in the last 6 weeks. I think I'm a bit skinny in the trades dept with 12 or 14 left.

thats heaps of trades i have a few less than that just a few to get the side back up and going i hope

Back
Top Bottom