2010 Futera World Football Series 2

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
gday gents,
busted a box of 2010 Futera World Football Series 2 last week, finally did some scans...
Auto's were a long shot, from memory one every 16 boxes, with game-used about one every 5, so wasn't too hopeful. The 'Legends' were one every 50 packs, so was holding out for one of them...
For those that haven't seen these, heres some base....
cahill.jpg

mcgeady.jpg

rosicky.jpg

and to the hits..
Heroes:
vidicheroes.jpg

lassheroes.jpg

Gold Hero:
zambrottagoldheroes.jpg

and... not the legend I was hoping for, but better than nothing:
tottilegend.jpg

anyway, got what I was expecting. Thanks for looking (and if anyone has a 2009 George Best Legend they were willing to part with, LMK)

nice break mate, i have a few heroes if your interested. villa, silva, xavi and pique all spanish players, doubt your interested but you never know.

nice break mate, i have a few heroes if your interested. villa, silva, xavi and pique all spanish players, doubt your interested but you never know.
gday GiRDS, 3 Barca and a Citeh player... nah not for me mate cheers. Dunno if you noticed, 'Figo' posted a wantlist in the Buying/Selling/Trading Other Football thread...

haha i didnt think so, i think ram man might take the cahill base of your hands though if you wanted to move it on.

yeah checked for any doubles of base I thought people might be interested in, no Cahill double though so will be keeping for now...

Back
Top Bottom