2009 herald sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, the're my auctions, i can do what I want, kiddo.
since they were listed i've sold quite a few, not many left, you should bid now before I jack 'em up again!
576.gif
icon_wave.gif

kiddo? who you callin kiddo? i'm not interested in your auctions, your the kind of person who makes it hard for the real collectors [-X.

heh, I am a collector, real as.
if your not interested in my auctions then why do you keep bagging me everytime I promote one?
if you have nothing good to say then just move on, I sell good quality stuff at good prices and ship with love and care, just as I like to buy my stuff.
I have no bad history and people love me on eBay ;)

how do you classify yourself as a real collector? your prices are over-inflated and your only out to make a profit, and that type of "collector" has done a lot of damage to the industry. and as for love? maybe for your low-end product, but not for you:rolleyes:

how do you classify yourself as a real collector? your prices are over-inflated and your only out to make a profit, and that type of "collector" has done a lot of damage to the industry. and as for love? maybe for your low-end product, but not for you:rolleyes:

So your saying that you don't wanna make a bit of money out of selling? :rolleyes:

the only stuff i sell is to be able to add further to my PC. my aim is to cover my costs, i'm not out just to make a profit. any money i make ends up getting passed on to someone else, it doesn't go into my pocket. i don't buy cards just to sell them at at higher price; only to add them to my collection.

nah, I reckon I can get more for the cousins auto then that.
besides, it's #32/200 think that's his playing number aswell so it's gotta be worth more.
or do you mean just the low end inserts?

cousins number is 32 for starters. and yeah just the low-end inserts, i'm not in the habit of trying to rip people off :rolleyes:

only have the ones on ebay for sale. cost me over $1 to list them so i'm hoping to get at least $50
that will then pay for my sat'day night pizza, slab and smokes.
but if you bid on them now, maybe no one else will and you'll get yourself a true bargain, $6 plus post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom