For Trade 2009 Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and am an NRL card and Titans collector.

Here is what I can confirm about this collection.

There are 5 pack combinations per day. The foils aren't random. If you get a pack with the foil card within the first 3 cards you will get a pack with 3 foils. Other packs only have 2 foils in it.

What I have discovered from buying is that you need to buy 5 packs per day to get a foil set. You need to buy these packs from your newsagent early in the morning before anyone else. The packs you are given, have to be packaged next to each other from the distributor. If the newsagent shuffles or grabs random packs you are more likely to get foil doubles.

I have been going to the same newagent early in the morning and I have had no trouble getting my foil set by buying 5 packs.

Nice info, that would value a foil set at about $140 by my maths......excluding the 75 newspapers you would need to buy...:lol:

Day 7 for me was terrible, i wanted three packs and my local newsagent was closed so i had to make a little trek (20 mins) I got there and they were out of Newspapers, i said i just want the cards and she pretty much told me you need the tokens so i cant help you. After argueing my point she slugged me for 3 Newspapers and 3 packs of cards. :mad:

Guys,
Anyone got a foil set yet? I've now got 2 or 3 of every pack and still am yet to get a double. Have many of you guys been able to get up to pack 15 as I have with a little sweet talk? Just interested

Guys,
Anyone got a foil set yet? I've now got 2 or 3 of every pack and still am yet to get a double. Have many of you guys been able to get up to pack 15 as I have with a little sweet talk? Just interested

I now have 114 silvers from the 1st 11 days of release. There have so far been 135 player cards released so far. This does not include the Captains Mascots or Daly M cards.

I have about 30 silver swaps which I will list soon.

I now have 114 silvers from the 1st 11 days of release. There have so far been 135 player cards released so far. This does not include the Captains Mascots or Daly M cards.

I have about 30 silver swaps which I will list soon.
Blade - IMPRESSIVE. How many packs a day have you had to buy to get to that stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom