For Trade 2009 Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate I've got him in foil.

No St George cards in todays pack and basically that is my wish to at least get a St George foil set. Got Cooper in foil Pack 1.

Will keep you in mind when I'm looking to trade.

Cheer
Ross

Hi everyone - just to let you know that the foil cards are already selling for $5each on Ebay and someone has already listed the folder and all 15 packs on there after just 2 days of public sale!

I've been buying 3 packs a day over the first 2 days and have 13 individual foils and 2 doubles (Vuna and Cooper) - i thought there may only be 2 or 3 from each team not every player and club logo that is in the set! You'd have to buy about 10 packs a day to get all of the foil cards at that rate!

Any guesses on what a full set of foil cards would be worth at the end of the 2 weeks?

I see from your list you have up to pack 6 or 7......... :eek: I like a daily fix rather than bulk..:lol:

I missed a Brett Morris foil today so that's one I'm likely to need, however I think my newsagent will let me do some pack searching as he seems to have stacks left over this year.:v:

I'll keep it handy as I only plan to do bulk trading once I've got the set. ;) saves on postage etc.

Good luck all.

Ross

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Actually you can have all my cards for free, because I'm winning Oz Lotto tonight. :lol::lol::lol:

Just wandering if anyone has noticed if the foils are placed randomly in packets. I have found that 2-3 foils are in each pack and think that they are a set which names are foils in which pack. I can't confirm though as after 6 days and 3 packs a day, I don't have 1 double!!!

i have been geting five packs a day and you do get doubles although it seems that there are set packs because you get the same foils in a diffrent pack as another so there seems to befive possible combinations only one of the combinations has a foil club embelem and youmight get two other foil players they are always the same foil player in each emblem pack if you are lucky enough to get the five diffrent combinations you get that days set inallfoils thats how it has woked out for me so far any way

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

there are full set floting around as all newsagent have the full issue as of day one. My newsy said they will have so many left over at the end they will be selling full sets cheap just to get rid of them

My want/trade list :D

Want:
Foil
73 Storm Logo
81 Anthony Quinn
82 Billy Slater
133 Rabbitohs Logo
138 Chris Sandow
232 Laurie Daley Dally M
233 Allan Langer Dally M
235 Trent Barrett Dally M

Mascot:
Panthers, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs

Captain:
Civoniceva, Asotasi, Farah, Gallen, Thurston

and any Bulldogs cards (common and foil)

Trade:
Foil
25 Raiders Logo
30 Joel Monaghan
89 Chris Houston
98 Luke Burt
104 Matthew Keating
115 Michael Jennings
177 Jerome Ropati
178 Brent Tate

and commons from pack 1,2,3,7,8,10,11

Hey :) I'm after any Raiders or Bulldogs Foils. I have a heaps of spares to trade for them, so let me know what you need :)
Cheers

Hi everyone does anyone want to trade Raiders foiled cards?? Id trade you the standard card of any trade of a foil to keep set and also vice versa with any foiled card I have that I can swap.
I already have Raiders logo, David Milne and Troy Thompson in foil but any others would be great. feel free to private message me.
Here is a list of my current foil cards Im willing to trade.
Broncos:Sam Thaiday
Bulldogs: Daniel Holdsworth
Titans: Ashley Harrison
Sea Eagles: Logo, Glen Stewart
Storm: Cooper Cronk, Greg Inglis, Steve Turner
Knights: Ben Cross, Steve Simpson
Eels: Brett Finch
Panthers: Michael Jennings
Sharks: Luke Douglas
Rabbitohs: Luke Stuart
Dragons: Ben Creagh
Roosters: Setaimara Sa, Iosia Soliola