2008 master collection

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhUkZs2peyQ&feature=related"]YouTube - NRL Master Collection 2008 Footy Cards[/ame]

i would rather have a master collection of the non oversised cards, it just ruins it the other way

---------- Post added 15-10-2009 at 11:31 AM ----------

alos he dosent have the price cards and all the immortal sigs so how is it a master collection

alos he dosent have the price cards and all the immortal sigs so how is it a master collection

They weren't included in the Master Collection ... but the Provan/Summons and Meninga sigs were, which weren't in the regular set.

I bought one to break up and sell on ebay, coz I wanted the Knights cards and my brother wanter the Canberra ones, I reckon it's about the best set that Select ever released.

yeh agreed the album is a class of it owns, leatehr and and all that i am seeling all my cards to try and get all the 2008 inserts

Hi guys,

It's probably the most boring YouTube video ever :eek: but I thought I would give it a shot to show everyday collectors what the set looks like. Most people will never see one in real life.

The set shown in the video is #099 which has been sold now along with the others I had... Except I kept #100 for myself because of the Centenary Year and was lucky enough to redeem the Prize Cards #100 too.

Girds is right in one respect. The official Master Collection doesn't have the Immortal Signature Redemptions or the Prize Cards... you would have to get them yourself. Unfortunately I've not yet found #100 of any Signature Redemption and I think they will be pretty tough to secure from another collector. :(

Hope you enjoy the video... and sorry for the poor commentary.

Ian

mate, i thought it was ok as i have not seen this set at all until i watched the video and i dont even have a single card from that set so just to see the set was cool.
thanks mate:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Ian, No. 12 .they held it for me on deal complete. A lot of good will by them. mitch-son and i restarted collecting with them. card discussion etc. Old style values pleasure openingpacks over counter etc. AAs for the 12 . Certainly a pin in collection. The video is good, worth while and worthy archive :D steven

Girds as fo the 200$ will thk abt it...........still tking...........stil........s.......nope

hi ian, no. 12 .they held it for me on deal complete. A lot of good will by them. Mitch-son and i restarted collecting with them. Card discussion etc. Old style values pleasure openingpacks over counter etc. Aas for the 12 . Certainly a pin in collection. The video is good, worth while and worthy archive =d> steven

girds as fo the 200$ will thk abt it...........still tking...........stil........s.......nope

ha hha 200 ha ha ha what kind of offer is that ? Steven ?

Nice pick up... #12 is fantastic.

Glad to see you're getting your son into collecting too. It's a great hobby and something that we can all share with our little ones.

Cheers,

Ian

ha hha 200 ha ha ha what kind of offer is that ? Steven ?

Hi, Not my offer, Girds :v: going for early xmas pressy see above( nice try though):(

Dk , I do thankyou for that deal on 2003 jersey+sigs. Both Mith and I warmed up to for delivery-appreciate your efforts.

---------- Post added 11-12-2009 at 09:51 PM ----------

Ian, it wouldnt surprise me if 100's are some are still at select. anyone got a no.
me highest is, 65 in fulton and lewis ,16 beetson

Back
Top Bottom