2005 AFL Dynasty Case

also glad you got the winner, would of been shattered if you missed out :)

Hell yeah...

The first disappointing thing was that I got 8 Commemorative cards (not a full set)!!

1 x 1983 Hawks
2_pc31.jpg

3 x 1975 Kangaroos
2_pc32.jpg

2 x 1965 Bombers
2_pc35.jpg

1 x 1953 Pies
2_pc36.jpg

1 x 1957 Melb
2_pc38.jpg

Next I got 13 Draft Pick Signatures (none in the Redmeption card box)

3 x Deledio :D:woot::D
2_ds1.jpg

2 x Griffen
2_ds3.jpg

2 x Tambling
2_ds4.jpg

1 x Russell
2_ds9.jpg

2 x Meyer
2_ds12.jpg

1 x Polo
2_ds20.jpg

2 x Hartlett
2_ds25.jpg

So that means NO Franklin or Roughead!!!:cry::(:rolleyes:

thats a massive shame, cant believe you got the same dps and dpps thought you always got sequential numbers :( and got shorted on 1 dps and a dpp, do you think you got your money worth out of it, im sure it would have been awesome fun breaking the case but the lost of those 2 cards makes a difference...

thats a massive shame, cant believe you got the same dps and dpps thought you always got sequential numbers :( and got shorted on 1 dps and a dpp, do you think you got your money worth out of it, im sure it would have been awesome fun breaking the case but the lost of those 2 cards makes a difference...

Deledio Platinum helped in the end... Plus I the rest of the Platinums weren't too bad... definately could have been a lot worse... the 1st 2 i got were Griffen and Tambling, so I thought I would get a Buddy for sure (next # in line) but it skipped and went to Meyer and Hartlett!!!!

Not sure about money back... close...:rolleyes:

yeah kewls, thats what I have found with a lot of select products, you tend to just make your money back, but then when you factor in all of the ebay / paypal fees that you end up incurring its hard to make sufficient profit hopefully works out for you mate :) are u selling everything or holding onto it?

how much do u want for the Pies commenorative? i didnt know they put them out every year hehe

Back
Top Bottom