2005 AFL Dynasty Case.. again!

Hello all. I also just purchased a couple of cases of 2005 Dynasty. As far as i know they are probably two of the last ones in existence. Have only opened one box so far and pulled out apart from the usual stuff:

Delidio Platinum Draft Pick
Tambling Sig. Draft Pick
3 All Australians
West Coast Predictor

Not a bad start

Need about 10 platinum drafts and Judd signature to complete a whole set of every card. This includes the master redemption and extra cards that come with that, both case cards, a full set of predictors claimed and full set of predictors unclaimed, promo cards etc.....

Wouldnt think that there would be too many complete sets around.

Will probably sell a few of the left overs down the track if anyone is interested.

ok guys thanks i will let you know what im up to shortly. will hopefully decide what im keeping and selling at the weekend.

Ok guys i have decided to open one of the cases and sell as boxes so if anyone wants any let me know or i will put on ebay. Cheers

Have started to list a few boxes on ebay for those interested. Auction finishes around 7pm Wednesday night.

Nice case mate. I bought a box of the 2005 Dynasty, and was lucky enough to pull the Lance Franklin Platinum Die Cut! I was jumping up and down! I am thinking about buying a case, as I want to collect the set of Platinum Draft Picks. Thanks for letting us know what you got.

Nice case mate. I bought a box of the 2005 Dynasty, and was lucky enough to pull the Lance Franklin Platinum Die Cut! I was jumping up and down! I am thinking about buying a case, as I want to collect the set of Platinum Draft Picks. Thanks for letting us know what you got.

What number is the Lance Franklin Platinum?:D

The Lance Franklin Platinum Draft Pick card I got is number 84 of 130. I would be interested in some of the platinums you have if you want to sell. Let me know the prices. Thanks.

The Lance Franklin Platinum Draft Pick card I got is number 84 of 130. I would be interested in some of the platinums you have if you want to sell. Let me know the prices. Thanks.

I ony have three Platinums and Signatures of Buddy, Roughead and Lewis.
My Platinum of Buddy is 102 the Home and away goals when he got his Coleman Medal

Back
Top Bottom