2004/05 UD SPX

Re: Box Break

malonb said:
Thats not a bad break at all. How much did you pay for those boxes? The big Al and Yuta card help you for sure, but how much is the Starbury one? I looked in Beckett and couldn't find it? Any idea how much a pull like that is worth?

The Marbury has BV$40, Big AL BV$80, Yuta BV$60....

So not bad I think...

Paid about $100 per box...

Is that $100US?

The book value matters little as we all know that cards sell for a lot less than that most of the time. Like Timmy said that Yuta last year would have gone for a MINT! :eek:

In that case you did really well then. When its card related I'm used to dealing in amounts in US dollars! LOL

I even do it at the supermarket! LMAO

Ruckers, where did you get those boxes for those prices? Of the bay or you have a distributor you use? Can you give me a link to a website I can check out?

malonb said:
Ruckers, where did you get those boxes for those prices? Of the bay or you have a distributor you use? Can you give me a link to a website I can check out?

I bought them from ebay.... He doesn't have any more (I asked!!) :D

I had a lot higher max, so I was quite surprised when it ended so cheap!!!

the Big Al is definately one that you should keep or one that will get you your money back. Right now he hasn't played that well, but if he gets into the rhythmn and lives up to the hype as the starting PF for the celts, he could sell very well. People have projected him getting about 15 ppg, 10 rpg and 2-3 bpg per game and if he gets those stats, you'd rake in a lot for that SPx as there aren't that many around ebay anymore.

It puzzles me why the flashback fabrics are so low valued but oh well. The Yuta has a high BV, i wonder why..

Back
Top Bottom