2003 XL (Select) box

Enjoying watching this box break. I remember in 2003 buying all three jersey redemptions with matching numbers $150 total inc. postage. Got two of the jersey sigs for about $75 each and at the time nervously spending $180 to get the Lockyer jersey sig. Such nice cards. So thick!

Enjoying watching this box break. I remember in 2003 buying all three jersey redemptions with matching numbers $150 total inc. postage. Got two of the jersey sigs for about $75 each and at the time nervously spending $180 to get the Lockyer jersey sig. Such nice cards. So thick!

Great prices!

The jersey signature redemption is still out there!

I think they are just over. Jersey signatures are one per case and there are 300 of those, Tribite signatures are limited 200 in total and the Legend signature is 100.
Actually not right Brendan.
Jersey sigs out of 100
Tribute sigs out of 100
Legend out of 100

Also can anyone confirm. At the time of release I remember hearing the club player card john skandallis was done in a far more limited run than the other club player cards???

Also can anyone confirm. At the time of release I remember hearing the club player card john skandallis was done in a far more limited run than the other club player cards???

It was the card that everyone was chasing due to short supply in packets . Ive heard several rumors the most common one was a forklift hit the corner of the uncut sheets & damage a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom