2 more firsts for me!

Strop

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Clay
Heya Chaps and Chappets,

Taking a squiz through the Dwight Howard PC the other day and noticed something that needed to be fixed.

I have Auto's, Patches, 1/1, Jerseys, Tags, Inserts and base...but I had NO Auto Patches or Auto Jersey cards. I decided to fix it with these 2.

The Jersey Auto /19 - Sooo shiny

DHletterman1_zpsdb5f214d.jpg

DHletterman_zps51b185ad.jpg

And the Patch Auto /100

D12exqpatch3_zps54a2d028.jpg

D12exqpatch2_zpsf22c5d9e.jpg

D12exqpatch1_zpse73018c5.jpg

The auto could be a little bit stronger, but i'm happy :thumbsup:

Rookie Auto is next on the list ;)

Have a good week guys.

Awesome patch auto from Exquisite, I just picked up the Rodman from the set (in my latest mailday). Huge fan of it!

Awesome additions for your DH12 PC my friends ! Can't go wrong with an exquisite patch auto and and shinny jersey auto card ! Very happy for you .

Awesome patch auto from Exquisite, I just picked up the Rodman from the set (in my latest mailday). Huge fan of it!

Oh may goodness, not sure how I missed your mailday Norm, but it is a cracker!! I agree, they are a great set. Cheers Norm!

Wow they both look awesome! What set is the Jersey Auto #19 from, it looks shiny indeed!

Thanks Ant! Matt (Garnettfan4life) has it, Topps Letterman, such an awesome product. Wish I was collecting while they were being released!!

Sweet cards man:thumbsup::thumbsup:
The Topps auto is very cool and it's hard to beat an exquisite patch auto

Looks like he got a new pen after he finished yours though :p

Thanks Matt! The Topps is sooo nice, I recommend getting them if you have a player in that realease..such nice cards. I did 'ummm and arrrh' (prob even made the sounds out loud) about getting it with that auto but am glad I did.

I may have checked out yours prior...:cautious: hoping they were all like that!

Awesome additions for your DH12 PC my friends ! Can't go wrong with an exquisite patch auto and and shinny jersey auto card ! Very happy for you .

Thanks heaps Tiphaine, pretty stoked to have the Exquisite in hand! Wouldn't have ALOT of the cards in the DH12 PC without your help and generosity!!

nice exquisite patch!

Cheers Fred! I reckon i'll soon be on the scrounge for more, if I am allowed.....

Topps Letterman prob my fav all time set, nice one!

Aye Matt, I actually first saw them from your vids and I have to agree, they would be in my top 2 or 3 fav sets as well. Would love to actually bust a box, but they are getting pretty hard to find I believe.

Sweet patch auto!

Cheers Ant!

Love the topps auto/gu. Spectacular looking card you have there Clay !

Congrats on your first auto/patch. It is a ripper

Terry! Thanks mate, appreciate it. My photography is pretty ordinary but those Letterman cards are soooo nice. Thinking I would like to get the DH mini set/rainbow of them. Pretty sure I am gunna look that up after posting this!

Thanks for your comments guys!

Awesome additions Clay but you still have no cards with jersey, patch and auto though! Just thought I'd point that out so you can add another piece of eye candy for us all to see!

Back
Top Bottom