2 Boxes of 13/14 Pinnacle

Ghost

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Simon
I grabbed a couple of boxes of pinnacle now the price has come down a bit. I hated them when i first saw them months ago but they have been slowly growing on me and now i'm a huge fan (still not a fan of the base thou). I was pretty happy with the break, here's some pics of a few of the inserts and hits.

IMG_6079v2.jpg

It's hard to tell for the pics but the inserts take me back in time and it feels like i'm busting 95-96 Skybox again.

IMG_6075v2.jpg

IMG_6073v2.jpg

Now for the best of the boxes. Somehow i ended up with 6 autos!? It's only meant to be 2 per box.

IMG_6070v2.jpg

Tyreke Evans 49/49 Grant Hill 78/99 Paul Pierce green artist proof 19/25

I think i'm going to end up chasing a lot of these sets (especially the clear views) so hit me up if you are looking to get rid of some.

Thanks for looking =D>

Lovely Hits Simon.. I think I'm in the same boat as you.. the inserts in this set remind me of nostalgic times busting late 90's skybox and fleer. And for the price-point, its pretty good.

There is quite a few people chasing some of these insert sets now.

Lovely Hits Simon.. I think I'm in the same boat as you.. the inserts in this set remind me of nostalgic times busting late 90's skybox and fleer. And for the price-point, its pretty good.

There is quite a few people chasing some of these insert sets now.
yeah i am the same love the inserts

Back
Top Bottom