1996 Menzies Signature redemption /200 - what would you do?

nickelarse

Collector of an underserved sport
Real Name
Nick
Hey everyone,

So I'm getting married in a couple of weeks, and we're trying to raise some brass to finish it all off. I'm liquidating my entire Manly PC (I'm making a list if anyone's interested), however I'd like to turn your attention to a particular item I've locked away since purchase - until now.

The question is: Do I sell or do I not? A 14 year old signature redemption numbered out of 200 is hard to come by at the best of times, but I want to know a) how the market (like you guys) would respond money-wise, and b) is this something I should sit on for the long haul?

I've attached a scan.

I appreciate your thoughts and guidance.

Cheers,

Nick

Steve Menzies 1996 Signature Gold.jpg

Try selling the wedding dress shortly after the event!!! She'll never wear it again. After nearly 10 years and still no 2nd wear, my Mrs still gets the shirts when I bring up the subject.
Find a way to keep the card.

Loyalty to the missus but unless she's been around for longer than 14 yrs- KEEP THE CARD :) sometimes you dont bring things out. don't ask tak35, he's had 7,500 cards on a dinner table LOL classic.
Good luck with the nups.:thumbsup:

Keep it, it is rare and hard to come buy.
Mundine and Sailor autos with redemption card sold for $60 (highest I have seen), Lam sold for $30 ish recently.

Nick,

I bought the jason taylor cel redemption card recently with the Dynamic COA for about the 60 dollar mark, personally I would go to 100 dollars to get the menzies card. I have plenty of these cel auto's BUT none of them have the COA apart from my Jason Taylor card.

Personally I would keep it but if it has to go, make sure it goes to a good home.

Dave

PS - I don't have 7500 cards on my dining room table atm, only the 92 box I just opened, heheheee

TAK35, your talking abt a 60$ card LOL.Its his NUP day. As for your disclaimer- what abt the 2006 bxs. 2007 bxes.....thking abt it...i'd still KEEP THE CARD:p
iF ITS LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME- MINES WARM AND COSY

keep the card. sell some non pc stuff or something not so special

I reckon it'd sell for $100 easily. I was after the Johns and Harragon ones for ages on ebay, they have only come up maybe two or three times since ebay started! So they are real rare, maybe the hardest to find Dynamic sig.

I think I got my Harragon for around $100 and the Johns for around $200. I'd keep it for sure, because given how tough they are to find, they could go for even more than that in future.

Back
Top Bottom