For Sale/For Trade 1994 to 2010 commons to high end signature inserts updated 2-2-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1994 to 2010 commons to high end signature inserts (updated 24/11/10)

hi david
can you let me know how much i owe you for the two cards?
cheers curtis

Hi curtis
i am sending a pm now thanks mate.
cheers Dave

---------- Post added 03-01-2011 at 06:42 PM ----------

just updated the list 3-1-11

Re: 1994 to 2010 commons to high end signature inserts (updated 25/1/11)

I'm seriously thinking about that 2009 classic thurston captain card..

I'm commiting myself to getting it from you this year.. Just have to get through easter and then I'll hit you up again!!..

I WANT IT!!!.. :) .. It's the LAST one I need.. Or at least I think it is.. Heheh!!

I'm seriously thinking about that 2009 classic thurston captain card..

I'm commiting myself to getting it from you this year.. Just have to get through easter and then I'll hit you up again!!..

I WANT IT!!!.. :) .. It's the LAST one I need.. Or at least I think it is.. Heheh!!

:LOL: so i am guessing you are pretty keen on it then. :lol:

:LOL: so i am guessing you are pretty keen on it then. :lol:

:) .. Yeah.. I see it this way.. I would happily pay a grand for a master set that is exactly that a MASTER set with everything you could possibly get for the whole set.. But over 500 for one card?.. I have issues with that.. Solely because it's one card I suppose..

BUT.. I need it.. I originally said NO WAY.. Now.. I am warming to the idea.. And.. It's a cool card.. Even if it is Thurston.. ;) .. I would have preferred Bowen.. :)

:) .. Yeah.. I see it this way.. I would happily pay a grand for a master set that is exactly that a MASTER set with everything you could possibly get for the whole set.. But over 500 for one card?.. I have issues with that.. Solely because it's one card I suppose..

BUT.. I need it.. I originally said NO WAY.. Now.. I am warming to the idea.. And.. It's a cool card.. Even if it is Thurston.. ;) .. I would have preferred Bowen.. :)

Yeh its a weird predicament isnt it, i am the same way but if i could i would pay $800 - $900 for the cayless captains sig from 04.

So.. All I gotta do is find you one of them.. Hmmmmmmm.. ;) There are only 40 right?... Damn you're making it hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom