Joshua Ho
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share this card with the fan's of the 90's inserts

For those who doesn't want to watch the video lol:
IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That's a super rare card and an awesome pickup - well done! I've only ever seen one Grant Hill that was on eBay and went for $400+ a few years back. I'm sure if it appeared now it would go for a fair bit more than that. Congrats on the card :worthy::worthy:

thats a sick card mate, i recently brought the pippen lottery prize test refractor....but busted it from the psa slab (it was an 8) never seen a rack pack test before either...great pick up mate for the PC well done!!

thanks for the praises everyone! Glad to see some 90's collectors! Woot! You really have to see this card in person, even though I tried to capture the refractor reflection, it's is much much better in person!

graham - awesome that you saw that hill! I've only seen one other Rack Pack, and it was Grant, but that was a long long long time ago lol

vivo87 - Thanks man! I really appreciate you letting me know! That is kind of funny that beckett would put a price on these cards, because I bought it off a huge Glenn Robinson collector and he has only seen one in all his years of collecting Big Dog. But at least now we know what kind of value Beckett would buy this card for lol

slobby - That's awesome man! I am a huge Bulls fan, and actually got to meet Scottie before, he was really nice and signed my basketball. I've never seen a Pippen one, would you mind sharing?

I also have a 1999 Hoops Starting Five Insert in case someone wants to see:
Document22.jpg

I really like these rare cards with limited background information...my next goal would be a 98-99 Thunder Super Rave. That'll be pretty hard as well.

Cheers guys!
- Josh

nice to see you here, again Josh. =)

Thumb-up and drool.....

I could not help making thread about this card...

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ut-90s-finest-test-refractors-basketball.html

thats a sick card mate, i recently brought the pippen lottery prize test refractor....but busted it from the psa slab (it was an 8) never seen a rack pack test before either...great pick up mate for the PC well done!!

Sick Card !!

Maybe that was from Taiwan? =)

lol Slobby you are crazy for doing that! I would not be able to do that to such a rare card! But good job cracking it open, it looks safe and sound :-D

lol Slobby you are crazy for doing that! I would not be able to do that to such a rare card! But good job cracking it open, it looks safe and sound :-D

:lol: u didnt read the bottom of my pic where it says "insane" its still rare mate, it didnt come in a slab so slabbing it doesnt make it any more rarer, plus it was only an 8!

Back
Top Bottom