Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiska125

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Thomas
eBay User
Jiska125
I have 64/110 cards from the Jurassic Park series produced by Dynamic Marketing. They are various images of the movie.

If these are of interest to you, send me a PM. Cards are near mint - have been stored in air tight box for > 20 years!

I have 64/110 cards from the Jurassic Park series produced by Dynamic Marketing. They are various images of the movie.

If these are of interest to you, send me a PM. Cards are near mint - have been stored in air tight box for > 20 years!
just donated about 500 of them to an old bloke that has brain damage, we collect all types of cards for him, he sits down at a table of a night and puts cards in sleeves, it helps him with memory lose and likes doing it.
Anyway what are you looking at doing with them.

I'm looking at giving them to anyone who wants them. Thought they may be of interest to someone, given the new movie just released and they are in great condition.

I'm looking at giving them to anyone who wants them. Thought they may be of interest to someone, given the new movie just released and they are in great condition.
That would be fantastic Thomas, any donations are greatly appreciated.
Please send to:
David Coates
2 Eatts st.
Myponga
SA.5202.
PS. Is there anything you are chasing.
Dave.

Sure, I'll post them out tomorrow. I've caught the bug again after 20 years off. I'm trying to complete my 1992-93 NBA Upper Deck set.
Want list:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/1992-1993-upper-deck-want-list.186617/

Now also trying to help my son with his AFL sets.
Want list:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...honours-champions-teamcoach-want-list.186379/
Thomas, The cards turned up today, many thanks, I will probably get them to the old fella over the weekend, I am sure he will be thanking you.
He has a lot of afl cards, I will ask him if he has any on your sons list.
Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom