1971 Mobil card........aaaarrrggghhhhhh

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Was excited to pick this one up for my St George PC.

I am a little disappointed as you can see from the back of the card it has been stuck in a book and has been damaged when it was removed, the seller gave no indication of this at all. I have asked them to explain and to see what they will do in way of partial refund, it will be interesting to see what they say.

1971mobilbillysmith.jpg

Anyway still not a bad addittion to my PC.

Ross

nice pickup ross, looks immaculate on the front, hope they refund something for the inconvenience though.

Thanks guys, my frustrations have softened, it is in pretty good nick otherwise.

Super pick up, i only just got the 3 Sharks ones on Friday. I love them!
Whats that orange circle bit?
Mine dont have that
Hey Justin if you go to office works and buy some coloured re-enforcement rings and stick it on the back, yours can look like mine too.....

very nice, even though the back is disappointing, it is still good to have, just look for a better one.

Yeah thanks Tak, that is the attitude it is a pretty good filler for the PC, I got it pretty cheap for one of these as well so I shouldn't complain........but there's nothing like a bit of a rant to help...

Cheers
Ross

Sucks about the back of this card mate because it looks flawless from the front.

Let us know if you get any type of refund.

Yeah the seller was understanding and willingly refunded part the cost of the card........so I can't complain at all. In the end I have a nice PC filler and cheaply for what it is.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom