1900 DIFFERENT ZO'S! August Mailmonth Rarest ZO Haul Yet!! Mini Set completions too!

jasonf23312

jaybird
Real Name
Jason Fearheiley
eBay User
jasonf23312
COMC User
jasonf23312
Had some very nice parallels and tough to find cards come my way in August! 19 cards total! 2 little set completions that were tougher then they seem! Hope you all enjoy!

First one is the ScoreBoard Autographed Collection Pure Performance Silver parallel to finish off that little set!
Silver.jpg

This nice BLACK parallel of 6 League Leaders #/500
Black-500.jpg

This one I felt was really odd. I am surprised I noticed it. It is really badly damaged in the corners but had to have it for the PC. The Font on this card in the name is Italicized!! Check it out in comparison to this one!
DifferentFont.jpg
TuesdayFebruary17200944.jpg

Picked up this nice Legacy #/100. Not as special or as sought after as the 90's cards but just as rare.
Legacy-100.jpg

Another really rare yet unspecial parallel. Century Edition #/100
CenturyEdition-100.jpg

Nice 90's Parallel I have never seen before Player's Private Issue Masters /250
PrivateIssue-250.jpg

Grabbed these 2 nice Finest parallels Blue Refractor /50 and the Black refractor /29 which came badly damaged :mad:
Blue-50.jpg
Black-29.jpg

Missed this card several times but was really happy with the price of this one with a touch of red and some thread in it as well. ShoeBox Collection /100
ShoeboxPatch-100.jpg

Saw this one in a small lot pictured on ebay for a dollar. These come in 2 different textures. Most of them are the flat mat finish but this one and a couple others I have found come in this mat checkered finish.
Checkered.jpg

This one was really tough to find then to get. Only the second one I have seen. Came in a small lot of 5 other players. Molten Metal Xplosion All metal card. Like a printing plate with full color.
Xplosion.jpg

Another Color Variation Orange Blue Swatches
OrangeBlack.jpg

6 Star Swatches Mutombo Jersey Numbered 55/99
-55.jpg

Got this beauty to finish off ALL of the 07-08 SPx Winning Materials Patches! As Slobby would say...BOOM!!
Patch-25.jpg

Here is the set!
Cards1.jpg

Missed this one ALOT too!
Gold #/100
Gold-100.jpg

Finally got this one! 8 1/2" X 11" Jumbo page sized card #/2500
81-2X11-2500.jpg

Had to have this one right away! Jamboree Quantum #/100 Super rare 90's insert!
Quantum-100.jpg

One of the hardest to find basic GU card 100 % Amazing #/100
Amazing-100.jpg

This one was a BIG pain! But managed to land the last one in 6 years! Finally 94 Upper Deck Rebounding REDEEMED to complete the mini set.
ReboundingRedeemed.jpg

Cards2.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed! It was a fun month to have PC mail! Cheers! Hopefully I will get some nice stuff to come in on my birthday next weekend

Re: 1900 DIFFERENT ZO'S! August Mailmonth Rarest ZO Haul Yet!! Mini Set completions t

Nice Zo's Jase, love the PPI and Jamboree Quantum

Re: 1900 DIFFERENT ZO'S! August Mailmonth Rarest ZO Haul Yet!! Mini Set completions t

wow some seriously cool PC additions there :) Love the old school stuff.

Ahh I love predictors and crash the games and stuff... game cards, that actually looked cool too

Awesome pick ups!!! Nicely done!

Some extremely tough finds there, are you chasing the 99/00 Topps Gallery common card and Masters insert to go with that Player Private Issue?

Congratulations.

1900+ is a massive effort! Love seeing all the odd ball and short printed stuff you manage to find!

Some extremely tough finds there, are you chasing the 99/00 Topps Gallery common card and Masters insert to go with that Player Private Issue?

Congratulations.

Naa man, have those already. That was actually the last one I needed to complete that mini set. Thanks for the compliments though!

---------- Post added 06-09-2011 at 08:36 PM ----------

Thanks all for the compliments!! That's the other part that makes it fun is to see the appreciation!

killer mailday Jase as always... love the hard to find stuff

Thats an amazing mailday, so many great cards from yesteryear.

absolute joy to look at some those interesting cards, i like the topps variation especially, since that is the kind of card which is what collecting is all about.

Great pickups as always Jason, really like the Player's Private Issue Masters and blue/black finests

Awesome milestone. Keep those maildays coming! Have you got all the Black Diamond Jersey Variations?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mate truely stunning, love seeing your maildays so i can see what i need to chase down! nice legacy, i picked my pip up for 4 bucks quite a few years ago! steal! and the players private issue is an awesome set...there are 2 pips so im assuming there are 2 zo's the base and the masters parallel...go get the other one mate!! :hearts: it btw sorry i didnt get back to your pm i forgot lame excuse i know but legit...oh and with the jamboree, there is a level 2 as well numbered to 25

Awesome milestone. Keep those maildays coming! Have you got all the Black Diamond Jersey Variations?

I think for the ZO there are only 2 total. The single Diamond base and the gold /100. Other players have more parallel versions. Thanks for the compliments!

---------- Post added 09-09-2011 at 07:07 AM ----------

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mate truely stunning, love seeing your maildays so i can see what i need to chase down! nice legacy, i picked my pip up for 4 bucks quite a few years ago! steal! and the players private issue is an awesome set...there are 2 pips so im assuming there are 2 zo's the base and the masters parallel...go get the other one mate!! :hearts: it btw sorry i didnt get back to your pm i forgot lame excuse i know but legit...oh and with the jamboree, there is a level 2 as well numbered to 25

4$ for the Legacy is a steal. I got a great deal too but not that good. I've got all of the ZO's from both the Gallery sets now. That Masters was the last one I needed. That Masters PPI is by far the best one out of that mini set. Yeah the level 2 I have never seen before but keeping an eye out.
Yeah that was a pretty sorry excuse PPFFFFFFF::::::: A really nice Pippen went to some other Aussie by the way. It's in your country

Back
Top Bottom