16 packs UD hardcour, and not a Fu@king thing!!!!!

cath15

ALL NBA CARDS FOR SALE
Real Name
cath
hey guys
just opend some packs 16 to be exact of 04-05 hardcourt
and guess what i got.....................................................................................
NOT A FUCKIN THING!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i got 1 rookie card and thats it

maybe its my fault for buying loose packs..... but come on i bought 16 of them not just 3 packs or something,
no insert, no g/u no auto, no nothing 1 friggin rookie card........
i sent a email to the seller telling him about it.....
that sucks........
thought i might have pulled something nice outta them..
me sad now :cry: :cry:

yeah but the seller is a really reliable one its 8088 edge

true.............. that still shits me off though :evil:

Even then you are sure to get crap as hot packs a usually resealed. How many packs are in a box of hardcourt. Couldn't be much more than 16?

Next time pay the little extra I say. Opening 16 packs and getting nothing is no fun :cry:

as fa as i know you get 15 in a box whicha was why i got 16 figured i had good odds for a decent pull

What you will probably find is someone opens a box - busts packs until they pull a rookie or whatever then move to the next box.

The combined packs from the boxes get sold off. Never buy loose packs.

I was going to buy some of those packs and i emailed him before i did and asked him if they were retail or hobby?? and he couldnt tell me...apparently they are from wallmart etc in the states...Glad i gave it a miss! :D ..sorry to hear bout that though cath...

Yeah I learn't recently not to buy loose packs from edge myself. I bought a few of 04/05 Upper Deck. Didn't really expect anything anyway so it was okay, and I didn't get anything exciting. Personally I wouldn't do it again hehe.

Under any circumstances - don't buy loose packets from anyone! Even shops!

The only exception to this rule is if you are buying my old loose packs of 93/94 treasures that I might be willing to part with if you can afford them.

Hahahahha!

Back
Top Bottom