1109th Post Mailday Spectaularrrrr!

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
Here's some highlights from the past few weeks.
First off, thanks to everybody I dealt with recently via trade, especially Jase from whom I received this:

92 Classic Draft Picks Alonzo Mourning auto
ZoClassicAuto.jpg

It's unnumbered and I can't find it on the Beckett list. The back of the card simply says "Congratulations. You have just received this extremely Limited Classic Auto Card." The auto is very faint but it looks real. Thanks Jase.

Next up, thought I'd include these two as one of the sellers I bought a load of commons from used these two cards to 'protect' them. I think they're worth more than the actual commons..

04-05 Trilogy RC's Shaun Livingston #226/499 and Kirk Snyder #860/999
TrilogyRC.jpg

Now for some Iversons.. First a couple of 05-06 Topps Poker Chips:
ai05-06toppspokerchips.jpg

The seller was really cool. She said she'd let me know if she gets some more of them.

05-06 UD SP Signature Edition Parallel #10/25
ai05-06udspsiged.jpg

04-05 Fleer E-XL Jambalaya Gold - PSA Gem Mint 10
ai04-05exl.jpg

And lastly the closest thing I have right now to an Iverson 1/1:

04-05 Fleer Authentix Patch Authentix #04/05
ai04-05authentix.jpg

Everything is up for sale/trade except the Iversons and the Mourning ;)
Thanks for looking.

04-05 Fleer E-XL Jambalaya Gold - PSA Gem Mint 10, that is a very nice cause they are not esay to come across. 04-05 Fleer Authentix Patch Authentix #04/05 awesome looking card and a great low # card.

Thats off the Heezy Trav! :prayer:

the sp sig #/25 look really nice hey, i just picked up the amare one. and you know i LOVE Jambalayas dude, but a PSA 10 is Illmatic! =P~ =P~ =P~

plus the patch #/5 :shock: :shock: :shock:

pure awesomeness mate :D

WOW! Nice stuff man. Did you won that Fleer Patch Authentix on eBay? I must've missed it. :p

That PSA 10 for your Jambalaya Gold is very nice too mate. It looks great and I believe it is one of your favourite insert? Getting a graded one must have made your day. ;)

Those Poker chips looks cool too. I haven't got one myself but I don't gamble. :p

Back
Top Bottom