10pmish - 2 more cases of Exquisite this evening

pfft what a crap bust...you didnt even pull me a pippen!!! u suck!!! and that is definatly considered a logoman!! who ever says its not will be punched in the face by me!

very awesome pulls mate!! much better than the previous bust

great stuff man, congrats on the MOJO!! :thumbsup:

The Jordan Lebron is very nice mate :D

Did you make your money back on the 2 cases with those pulls?

2 cases is about 4-5k US.. the jordan kobe lebron is about 1000-1500 US maybe so it's still pretty hard to tell but case 2 was awesome!!!!

LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, Jerry West, KG and Peirce jersey #'d!!! thats gotta be one of the best breaks i've ever seen, once again, Well Done

Plus some sweet numbered 1 of or last print, 3 colour RC's and decent ones :) you must be spewing about getting a jerry west double :lol:

ONE INSANE BUST !!! thanks for sharing

The Jordan Lebron is very nice mate :D

Did you make your money back on the 2 cases with those pulls?

Doubt I made back the price I paid for the cases, but even so it was worth the thrill. Seeing as I have spent over $15k on Exquisite cases this last few months, these cards were what I have been waiting for.

I could have bought a dual logoman auto of Jordan and someone else, but then what's the thrill of not pulling it out of a box? :whistle:

Anyway, that's it for me now. With no more Exquisite, and a big dissappointment with the final installment, I am not planning to chase the RCs of the last set and will not be chasing the RC set of the 2008-09 set and just hold on to what I have.

:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for watching. Not sure if there will be anything in the way of case breaks from me in the near future, but you never know.

Ersk

Congrats dude! You deserved it! :worthy:

Would you be able to scan the West & Walton? :)

West is a redmption.

Will get Walton done at some point. Got 2 assignments due next week and got lots more work to do on them both.

Well here it is guys.

The scan of some of my faves from the break.

Exquisitescan091014.jpg

Ersk

:woot:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:D:D:D

Congrats Ersk !!! Really Really Really Sweet Break !

Thank you for sharing. =)

Back
Top Bottom