1 x 12/13 Certified and 1 x 11/12 Limited (MOJO!!)

FabFiveFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
Hey All,

Busted a couple of boxes yesterday courtesy of WhoDat (Certified) and A1 Cards (Limited). Was happy with both boxes, with the following hits.

First up the Certified (purely coz I am leaving the Limited Mojo til last)

bth_P1010364.jpg

Non numbered Davis RC

bth_P1010362.jpg

bth_P1010360.jpg

Also pulled a Gold Rookie Roll call redemption for Sheldon Mack

And now onto the two nice ones...

bth_P1010363.jpg

bth_P1010361.jpg

4 Colour Karl Malone Patch - Happy with this one.

And now onto the Limited...

Pulled a Elton Brand Limited Threads numbered /99 and this nice Nash Auto, nice low numbering at 24/25:)
bth_P1010365.jpg

Would have been reasonably happy with the box until I went to my trusty notepad (yes I am old-school) to see who the Rookie redemption was for...

bth_P1010366.jpg

Thats right! XRCO is for KYRIE IRVING :kick: A1 MOJO strikes again.

So a decent box turned into an awesome box, very very happy with my purchases today. Will put up a sale thread for most of the above cards, and will update the rest of the Certified cards, as I have seen that there are a few people chasing various coloured subsets.

Thanks for looking
Richard

Rest of the cards from Certified are as follows:

Totally Blue (all /299): Deron Williams, Kevin Garnett and Jeremy Lin

Totally Red (all /499): Landry Fields, Kyle Lowry, Tyrus Thomas, Tyler Hansbrough, Fab Melo (RC) and Chandler Parsons (RC).

Silver Base: Wes Matthews, Zach Randolph, Shane Battier, Carl Landry, Byron Mullins, Roy Hibbert, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Garnett, Jerry Stackhouse, Josh Selby, Khris Middleton (RC), Kyle Singler (RC), Festus Ezeli (RC) and Jimmy Butler (RC).

Back
Top Bottom