#1 Draft pick

Jeff Green will not be affected as he's a SF/PF isn't he?? A 6'3 Guard isn't going to take his place...

Green is a PF, it won't effect him. The sonics hae struggled all season at point, they definetly need a presence of some sort there.

Green is a PF, it won't effect him. The sonics hae struggled all season at point, they definetly need a presence of some sort there.

Agreed :) Yeah was wondering what a guard had to do with Green! :lol:

Hmmm reading through those, I'm intruiged by ....uhhh Anthony Randolph, Chris Douglas-Roberts and Speights and Hibbert. I can see Douglas-Roberts wasting away in Cleveland though...

Not sure why you'd pick a guy at #10 that has a comparison to 'Amir Johnson'...and read what they say about #20, McGee!

Also suspect about the 76ers taking a 6'9 Forward...we need a PF, and I guess that dudes the best left by then? But doesn't sound good at all.

Is Jawai expected to be drafted? If so, 2nd round?

The sixers won't take a 6'9'' forward, Iggy and Dalmbert have the boards covered. I think they might surpise a few, trade Miller and grab a pg.....

The sixers won't take a 6'9'' forward, Iggy and Dalmbert have the boards covered. I think they might surpise a few, trade Miller and grab a pg.....

Yeah my thoughts exactly, and Thad Young is a 6...think it's 6'9 forward too. Though Iggy is a SF, so there is space in the line-up for a PF.

Hmmm Miller for who?

Yeah my thoughts exactly, and Thad Young is a 6...think it's 6'9 forward too. Though Iggy is a SF, so there is space in the line-up for a PF.

Hmmm Miller for who?

We might see a deal go down with chi-town for gooden or nocionni and hinrich or duhon. That will then allow chicago to go for Beasley...

We might see a deal go down with chi-town for gooden or nocionni and hinrich or duhon. That will then allow chicago to go for Beasley...

Hmmm that could look good :) Wouldn't mind Gooden/Duhon :) Doubt we'd get Hinrich and don't think Nocioni is the answer...though he's good. But might need to include Hinrich to make salaries match?

Hmmm that could look good :) Wouldn't mind Gooden/Duhon :) Doubt we'd get Hinrich and don't think Nocioni is the answer...though he's good. But might need to include Hinrich to make salaries match?

Pazson was heard he was keen to moe Hinrich even before the lottery. Don't be surprised if we see that sort of deal go down. The Bulls get to keep Gordon at the same time...

I doubt Miller would hold that much of a trade value? He is old (32), with a big contract, much in the same style/mould as Duhon who has been doing his apprenticeship coming off the bench to HInrich. I don't think this would be a trade that would hold much for the BUlls. OK it would give them some veteran leadership but I think with Deng (4),Gooden(8),Hughes(9),Gordon(4),Duhon (4) and Nocioni (If he resigns 4) all having several years under their belt now I don't think the BUlls can continue to use the argument they are still young.

One of the problems for the Bulls is Hinrich's $11 million contract, it's a big contract and are going to have to package well or take on fat contracts in return.

What do you think the value of the #1 pick is? Will teams be interested in it?

I doubt Miller would hold that much of a trade value? He is old (32), with a big contract, much in the same style/mould as Duhon who has been doing his apprenticeship coming off the bench to HInrich. I don't think this would be a trade that would hold much for the BUlls. OK it would give them some veteran leadership but I think with Deng (4),Gooden(8),Hughes(9),Gordon(4),Duhon (4) and Nocioni (If he resigns 4) all having several years under their belt now I don't think the BUlls can continue to use the argument they are still young.

One of the problems for the Bulls is Hinrich's $11 million contract, it's a big contract and are going to have to package well or take on fat contracts in return.

That is where Miller comes in. You use Miller and Duhon for a year together then Miller's contract comes off the books next summer (if I'm not mistaken?) and there ends the problem of $11Mil a year contract.
Or, you have Duhon, Miller and Rose for a year then leave it to Rose and Duhon ;)

I think thats exactly what the bulls are missing, veteran leadership, they would be tempted to take on Miller.

The #1 pick would be very tempting to a lot of teams, the thought of being able to grab a potential franchise player in Rose or Beasley may lead to some big trades!

That is where Miller comes in. You use Miller and Duhon for a year together then Miller's contract comes off the books next summer (if I'm not mistaken?) and there ends the problem of $11Mil a year contract.
Or, you have Duhon, Miller and Rose for a year then leave it to Rose and Duhon ;)

Bingo! They get to sign Gordon to a bigger contract also...

Is Jawai expected to be drafted? If so, 2nd round?

Seen on a few mocks that Jawai may go late first round, if not, then someone should take a shot in the second. Some teams may think he is worth a shot in the second round where they can send him to Europe/NBDL to develop some.

Also seeing Joe Ingles as a late second rounder in some mocks.

i hear that Jingles has given up on the NBA this season and will return to the Dragons for another year

I'm surprised to hear that. He has given up before the draft? Teams don't mind taking a shot at foreign players late in the second round, where they dont have to sign them, but still retain their rights, and that player is happy to continue to develop overseas.

Back
Top Bottom