#1 Draft pick

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Lottery is about to happen, who do youthink will get the #1 pick and who wil they choose?

Despite Miami having 250 chances, I think Seattle may get it and choose a pg..

If we are going to talk about the Lakers/Celtics rivalry starting up again then I think Stern will have an oldschool flashback, pull a swifty again? and the Knicks will luck into the number one pick and grab Beasley. :)

I hope Miami gets it and goes for Beasley.. that would be a solid running team with j-will, wade, marion and beasley

I'm actually hoping the Clippers get it and grab Beasley ... be a bit reminiscent of the season that David Robinson was gone for the season and the Spurs went to sh*t and got Duncan (referring to Brand's injury):

Imagine a frontline of:

C - Kaman, PF - Brand; SF - Maggette to be relieved off the bench by #1 draft pick Beasley

Reckon Brand would be a fantastic mentor/role model both as a teammate and a basketballer - what a great apprenticeship!

if they had beasley, they can trade maggette for a solid pg/sg

One has to wonder what would have happened if Livingston hadn't experienced that horrific injury ... he was just starting to play to his potential when that happened ...

In case anyone has forgotten ...

March 2008 Update I Found:

Los Angeles Clippers guard Shaun Livingston had his left knee re-examined on Thursday, March 6 by Dr. James Andrews in San Francisco. Dr. Andrews issued the following statement regarding the current status of Livingston’s recovery:
"I evaluated Shaun yesterday in San Francisco. He has developed a lot of muscle return and recovery in the knee. The stability of the knee looks excellent. We are still holding him back from competitive play because he has developed some tendinitis about his knee, which will require approximately four more weeks to settle down. We will re-evaluate him at that time to see if he's able to undergo some high level basketball activity at the end of the season. We still expect a full recovery, but it is time related."

Livingston was originally injured during the first quarter of the Clippers win over the Charlotte Bobcats on February 26, 2007 at STAPLES Center, when he suffered tears to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL) and lateral meniscus. Livingston also suffered a patella dislocation, in addition to a tibia/femoral dislocation. Andrews performed the surgery to repair the injuries on March 13, 2007 at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Birmingham.

Team Probability
Heat 25
Sonics 19.9
Wolves 13.8
Grizz 13.7
Knicks 7.6
Clippers 7.5
Bucks 4.3
Bobcats 2.8
Bulls 1.7
Nets 1.1
Pacers 0.8
Kings 0.7
Blazers 0.6
Warriors 0.5

I'd be happy with any of the teams ranked 2-8 to get it over the Heat. Especially Wolves and Bucks.

yeah guys at work too so if someone keep us updated itll be great put the teams draft # and what players they selected cheers

well what I saw just then Seattle got pick #4... its down to chicago, Miami and Minnesota for Pick #1 - a top 3 pick is GREAT for Minnesota... should get an excellent talent for next year outta this! Fingers crossed we get #1!!!

At the very least top 2 PLEASE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom