08-09 ud black

Chowpei

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Moses
Don't know if these were posted but they look awesome as usual with the sleek black and gold.. just hoping they get better conditions than the previous two years..

0809-ud-black-quad-auto1.jpg

0809-ud-black-jordan-auto-floor.jpg

0809-ud-black-rose-rookie.jpg

0809-ud-black-letterman-bird.jpg

WOW...they look awesome!! I love that Jordan card....and the quad auto looks great with everyones full signatures!!

The design looks good, ill wait to decide when they are live as last years looked good in the pics but in hand the autos aren't as clean!

Hi

I wish that stop bringing out always mj cards i bet there like 50 more of cards of him in this set alone. This has stop sometime oh that is right its stopping next year.

I like the cards though signed on the patch. Just as long there isnt twenty different version of every card then this will be good

SIMPLY AMAZING.!!! But like you said there condition straight out of the pack was pretty ordinary in the past.

WOW...they look awesome!! I love that Jordan card....and the quad auto looks great with everyones full signatures!!

That is not the actual card and auto.

They always do that.

Those are Electronic draft copies of the card (CAD pics) with electronic copies of the player's autos which UD have on file.

So whenever they have anew product, they use those old autos that they have on file to produce mock drafts of the cards for the product sheet. THose are never the autos that the players end up signing on the actual cards when they are made up.

Look in the past years, the LBJ, Kobe and Garnett autos on their sell sheet are always like those here, but never like that on the real product.

Same with Magic Johnson and Dr J.

Ersk

I like the Rookies and the inscriptions...the quad is a beauty but the lettermen are getting old fast!

Hi

I wish that stop bringing out always mj cards i bet there like 50 more of cards of him in this set alone. This has stop sometime oh that is right its stopping next year.

I like the cards though signed on the patch. Just as long there isnt twenty different version of every card then this will be good

But MJ needs to make a living somehow from doing not much.

Strapped for cash.....sign a few more UD product.

But MJ needs to make a living somehow from doing not much.

Strapped for cash.....sign a few more UD product.

I don't think Jordan signs alot of auto's in these products at all. It seem's he's in plenty of set's but in reality there are only around 1500-1800 auto's produced every year. This pales in comparision to rc auto's which a in there high hundreds for each individual product eg. sp authentic /999.

Hi

Theres always going to be a place for MJ high end stuff. Enough Said.

AS for themm stopping next year, your right. But I can't beleive you'd be so happy about it, weren't you one of the people that showed concern of Pannani? Didnt think youd be so happy about UD stopping production.....

the only catch really is 2 cards per box if I'm not mistaken.. reallly hit or miss... only real certainty is buying a case which is almost the same price as an exquisite case.

I don't think Jordan signs alot of auto's in these products at all. It seem's he's in plenty of set's but in reality there are only around 1500-1800 auto's produced every year. This pales in comparision to rc auto's which a in there high hundreds for each individual product eg. sp authentic /999.

I was only joking :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sure he has many other interest that UD is only a small proportion of his income.

Back
Top Bottom