05-06 UD SP Game Used

Last pack..

Gilbert Arenas
Andrew Bogut083/999
Andre Emmett Authentic fabrics jersey

I was a bit half and half about buying a box of these but after that, I know it was the right choice. Easy in hindsight though.

hahahahaha

I misread that, scanning cards now. I thought it was some bizarre ritual you guys had. lol

Sick man how many Bogut u pull, great succes money back man.. :shock: Congrs..

Damn wife is a lucky cow. that's a Griffey and a Bogut in 2 days.

Scans...

0506SPGU22nov05.jpg

kidd05 said:
Damn.. you broke the hot Bogut box!

Salim looks scary.

I'm absolutely staggered.

Up until yesterday the best card I'd ever pulled was probably a Jordan Power in the Key from 93-94 or a 93-94 Zo finest refractor.

Now I've got a Bogut Auto, a 5 on 5 and a Ken Griffey Jr Auto.

MavsMan© said:
Cards look sweet!

I forgot to say before too, well done Mrs Coop, cos she was busting the packs! You just paid for the packs. ha ha ha...

Well done!!!!

lol

She's been reminding me too.

Not only that but you called the wife a cow and got away with it AFTER she pulled that Bogut auto for you too! LOL

Nice break of sp gu. I've seen some real heart breaking ones and thats definately one of the best especially for an Aussie wanting what he pulls.

Well done.

Great job. So many people had tried to pull a bogut with no success and you.......you pulled TWO...with one as an AUTO. Man your wife has some really good luck. The 5 on 5 is a very nice card. Must be very awesome in person!!!!! :shock:

coop said:
MavsMan© said:
Cards look sweet!

I forgot to say before too, well done Mrs Coop, cos she was busting the packs! You just paid for the packs. ha ha ha...

Well done!!!!

lol

She's been reminding me too.

Can i borrow Mrs Mojo when next time i break a box? she can help me hit some mojo as well...(kidding) Nice auto man, congrt again :wink:

Thanks lads.

Wife has settled down now, Country Music Awards are on (yuck).

Still trying to take it in. I've read almost all the live break threads and seen the heartbreak, figured I was probably next in line...

I'm sure she'll throw a good luck your way Roger, I'll keep an eye out.

She's so frigging hot right now, I need more boxes. lol

wade7 said:
Great job. So many people had tried to pull a bogut with no success and you.......you pulled TWO...with one as an AUTO. Man your wife has some really good luck. The 5 on 5 is a very nice card. Must be very awesome in person!!!!! :shock:

It's a funny card, pretty dull colours but when I pulled it my heart skipped a beat because it's just so different.

Back
Top Bottom