04/05 Skybox Hoops

Damn i cant wait for the scans!!! This is getting ridiculous. Yo0u havent even pulled a shit player yet...all superstars!!!

Pack 24:
Last Pack :(
Vince Carter
Kobe Bryant
Nick Collison
Ben Wallace
Eddy Curry
J.R. Smith (RC) 0021/1750 :)

Well thanks for joining me on my Maiden Live Box Bust, I was worried about looking like a goose for buying Hoops but that is the BEST Hoops box I have EVER busted and one of the Best I have busted EVER !!!

Scans of the GU's - Yes 6 of them coming soon :D

If you want to see a scan of any of the other cards just ask.......All cards are up fro Trade / Sale as i did not get one of the player I collect - Chris Duhon :(

There are a lot of crap players that could've been pulled in that box but you pulled the superstars! And 6 of em even!

Blardy well done! :) Well spent!

JayC said:
well done Richo, that's a top break man. Nice way to get back into collecting basketball haha

Your not wrong mate......it's boxes like that - that get you hooked.

Auto would have been nice Mavs but I have another Hoops Box on the way so you never know......I doubt it will be as good as this box though.

Scans almost done......just uploading now :)

Scans of the Gu's I pulled from - 04/05 Skybox Hoops

Here you go guys, if anyone is interested PM me :)

cards-04-05hoopsjerseycards.jpg

I often wonder with box breaks like this, whether it had something to do with Fleer closing down. Did they get to a point where they knew the end was coming or they reduced/stopped production of packs/boxes to try and save money???
They may have produced enough GU's for 100,000 boxes but only made 50,000 boxes so they were able to load the boxes up?? (I know this doesn't explain this forums earlier Hoops case break!!) I also think the same may have happened with Throwbacks and LE. It's just a theory!!

Interesting theory.......I must admit I read the Hoops box bust that also scored six GU's and was suspect it was REAL but now I know it was......I am VERY happy with how this box turned out :)

I think i read somewhere that Hoops have a 1:12 chace of getting ahot box. So it might not be a mistake!!

Back
Top Bottom