Status
Not open for further replies.

sportsmike

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mike
eBay User
sportsmike2002t
This beautiful museum piece will be the center of any collection.
Mj all star game used are slim to none an this one is the rarest. An also a whole lot of Mj material from his all star game on this awesome card.

Listed one of the top 10 Jordan jersey cards.

This is the only one that has surfaced since 2004. The only example on the interest is this very card #11/25. One his rarest cards to date...

Also one of the most expensive series to date.

Last edited:
I'll give you a hand. ;)

xxxxxxxxx.jpg
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VeryRare...-All-star-game-used-Jersey-POP-1/332341301899

(Not sure why you have put "POP1" in the title? Normally reserved for graded cards with no other exact same grade.)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STEPHEN-...N-CARD-AUTO-PATCH-PRISTINE-PSA10/332336425962

Good luck with sales!

I'll give you a hand. ;)

xxxxxxxxx.jpg
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VeryRare...-All-star-game-used-Jersey-POP-1/332341301899

(Not sure why you have put "POP1" in the title? Normally reserved for graded cards with no other exact same grade.)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STEPHEN-...N-CARD-AUTO-PATCH-PRISTINE-PSA10/332336425962

Good luck with sales!
Yeah I have posted thumbnail an full an when I log back on they are gone. Not sure how you did it but I have more pictures too. So don't act like I'm doing something intentional when I honestly having problems w my uploads. But thanks anyways.....

Yeah I have posted thumbnail an full an when I log back on they are gone. Not sure how you did it but I have more pictures too. So don't act like I'm doing something intentional when I honestly having problems w my uploads. But thanks anyways.....
An yes it's population 1of1 Psa said there was no other in population if I grade. If you find another one for sale please direct me to it as everyone has these on lock down for good reason.

An yes it's population 1of1 Psa said there was no other in population if I grade. If you find another one for sale please direct me to it as everyone has these on lock down for good reason.
Only example is my card posted several times on the Web honestly. There were only 25 produced with very few ever surfacing or graded is none since 2004... Also none for sale...

I wasn't trying to be smart at all, I was just really keen to see the cards and thought I'd post a picture so others could see them also.

And on the "POP" business...I'm not sure you understand that to actually be a POP (anything), the card has to be graded.
What PSA may have said is that none of the #/25 the same as your card are graded. (I cbf looking it up)
That still doesn't make yours a POP 1. Let alone a POP 1of 1. :rolleyes:
True the card may never surface often, but #/25 is not rare. Hate to be the one to POP that news to you. :lol:

I wasn't trying to be smart at all, I was just really keen to see the cards and thought I'd post a picture so others could see them also.

And on the "POP" business...I'm not sure you understand that to actually be a POP (anything), the card has to be graded.
What PSA may have said is that none of the #/25 the same as your card are graded. (I cbf looking it up)
True the card may never surface often, but #/25 is not rare. Hate to be the one to POP that news to you. :lol:
25 cards in comparison to every card collector share's a massive difference!! Without the net you would have to be like James Cook, you would have buckles finding particular cards!! :rofl:

Yeah I actually sent off for grading so it will be in the population as 1of1 as of now... Also you did come off wrong cause you could have helped me understand how I post properly. Instead of trying to be ignorant. Also 25 may not be rare to a normal card. But this far exceeds a normal card. Do you even know the significance of Jordans All Star memorabilia? Or how rare an saught after it is. There is slim to none ever available on the market. An this is a cards that came out of one of the most expensive series to date... you can put your two cents in all you want but the truth is that your chances of seeing another one for sale is seriously very slim. Also this is a jumbo Swatch game use that equals like 9times a ordinary jersey card if not more... an this is not a warm up or anything original by any means. Keep saying it's not a pop 1 when this is one of the Top 10 RARE Jersey cards listed on the 2017 chart. There's no chance of ever obtaining a card of this stature with out spending thousands of dollars just to have an opportunity. As this came from the most expensive series to date. This will sell for the right price one day an it won't go cheap by any means. I don't mind holding onto it until that time.

Cheers

Yeah I actually sent off for grading so it will be in the population as 1of1 as of now... Also you did come off wrong cause you could have helped me understand how I post properly. Instead of trying to be ignorant. Also 25 may not be rare to a normal card. But this far exceeds a normal card. Do you even know the significance of Jordans All Star memorabilia? Or how rare an saught after it is. There is slim to none ever available on the market. An this is a cards that came out of one of the most expensive series to date... you can put your two cents in all you want but the truth is that your chances of seeing another one for sale is seriously very slim. Also this is a jumbo Swatch game use that equals like 9times a ordinary jersey card if not more... an this is not a warm up or anything original by any means. Keep saying it's not a pop 1 when this is one of the Top 10 RARE Jersey cards listed on the 2017 chart. There's no chance of ever obtaining a card of this stature with out spending thousands of dollars just to have an opportunity. As this came from the most expensive series to date. This will sell for the right price one day an it won't go cheap by any means. I don't mind holding onto it until that time.

Cheers
Also please try an do research on this card very very few have surfaced an mine is the only one with duplicate pics as examples. Two others I can't even get in touch with anyone an they are not even accessible so who knows if they actually exist....

I'm good man, just rubbed me off the wrong way how everything happened. I know with the Internet an how people perceive stuff can be mistaken. Anyways I don't get on here much just thought I'd give it a try again as someone recommend me to since my absence. I'm moving forward...everyone has there own opinions I just ask people be respectful with them. I don't mind sharing opinions just in a respectable manner. I feel like I've started off the wrong foot coming back because of that. My apologies this site may not be for me. I'm a lifelong collector an enjoy the hobby an seeing others that enjoy it to.

Anyways happy collecting,

Cheers

Last edited:
Also please try an do research on this card very very few have surfaced an mine is the only one with duplicate pics as examples. Two others I can't even get in touch with anyone an they are not even accessible so who knows if they actually exist....

Hey man, welcome to the site.

Unsure if it will help you for further info on this card (if you need it? Sorry I got a bit lost reading) but I did a search on worthpoint and 6 copies of this card have sold in the last 9 years on eBay. So hopefully that helps you with identifying rarity. With a trial account you'll be able to see what they sold for too.

Hope that helps! Good luck selling it - it's a ripper card.

Apologies if I offended you Mike, it was never my intention.

It is a fantastic card that MJ and you can advertise it any way you wish, even if it is factually incorrect.
Apologies if I offended you Mike, it was never my intention.

It is a fantastic card that MJ and you can advertise it any way you wish, even if it is factually incorrect.

Thank you, my apologies as well. I appreciate your input. I hope we can move forward an have some great collecting ahead of us.

Have a blessed day ,
Happy collecting
Cheers

Hey man, welcome to the site.

Unsure if it will help you for further info on this card (if you need it? Sorry I got a bit lost reading) but I did a search on worthpoint and 6 copies of this card have sold in the last 9 years on eBay. So hopefully that helps you with identifying rarity. With a trial account you'll be able to see what they sold for too.

Hope that helps! Good luck selling it - it's a ripper card.

Top of the morning,

Yes thank you for you input. I have been curious to find more info. That really helps give me a better idea. I really appreciate it. I'm going to check out worth point to try an find more information.

Happy collecting,
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom