03/04 ESP IKON Cricket box (not live)

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
i had a bit of money in my paypal account so i decieded to celebrate being a home owner as of the weekend. picked up a box of 03/04 esp ikon cricket. this is my third box.

just a little warm up first
2 packets of 08 Champions
Des Headland FS33

2 packets of 09 Champions
Daniel Bradshaw superstar mascot gem
good start, now for the cricket box

ICC World Cup Green Foil cards
WC2 A Gilchrist
WC6 J Gillespie
WC8 N Hauritz
WC10 B Hogg
WC3 M Bevan
WC5 N Bracken
WC9 M Hayden
WC7 I Harvey
WC4 A Bichal
only needed gilchrist and bevan here

Award Winners cards
AW2 R Ponting Test player
AW3 M Love State player
AW4 A Gilchrist One day player
happy here as i needed them all

Great Moments Red Foil card
GM1 Hayden/Langer Partnership
needed this one too so great to pull a few i need

SS09 Nathan Bracken Signature card thats 2 now, yes i know theres more Brackens than anyone else but was still hopefull lol
*up for trade*

TC2 Sir Don Bradman Tribute card
oh yeah! got the Mark Waugh Tribute in my first box i ever busted of these so really pumped to get the great Don in this one

will get some pics up in the next day or so.
thanks for looking.

i hear ya mate! i must have busted 20 boxes and didn't beat the odds! got a ponting, couple of lees and haydens no Mcgrath one of each bichel gillespie and symonds and the rest were clarke and bracken!
oh well i should have bought a case of select 98/99 hobby

At least he had a haircut for the photo :p I was going to get a box, but figured I would probably end up with a Bracken or Clarke which I already have...Why buy a box for $60 when I can buy a Ponting for $70... A Bradman tribute would be sweet though

I bought a box of these with some funds i had left over in my paypal account. I didnt realise how ordinary they were :(.

Anyway in the end, i got a signature card. The packet was already open. Is this normal? I got Brett Lee, so maybe i should be happy lol.

Break down of signature cards for 2003/2004 ESP IKON

SS1 Ricky Ponting 200 - 5%
SS2 Matthew Hayden 300 - 7.5%
SS3 Brett Lee 300 - 7.5%
SS4 Jason Gillespie 300 - 7.5%
SS5 Andy Bichel 300 - 7.5%
SS6 Glenn McGrath 300 - 7.5%
SS7 Andrew Symonds 300 - 7.5%
SS8 Michael Clarke 1000 - 25%
SS9 Nathan Bracken 1000 - 25%
4000 boxes

I will see if i need anymore for a base set and go from there. I was hoping for the Hayden Auto, but that was just a dream lol.

Sadly the budget is ....random at this point, so im not sure when my next bust will be :( lol.

Back
Top Bottom