Something new for NRL?

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
NRL Sneak Peek

As everyone is no doubt aware, Select is not releasing a second NRL collection for 2010.

However, we haven't forgotten our NRL collectors!! Of course we haven't.

Available from our website only on 1st July.

More details later.

65429831.jpg

Similar to what they did in 2003 id be guessing, numbered to 60 from memory. i like those cards, have both hawks ones in my PC. you NRL collectors are doing well if its something like that.

Hmm something positive, I love you Select :D:lol: Yes it is definately Scanlens

I think your a bit premature with this uncharacteristically positive outburst.....yes it is a Scanlens logo but as a pessimisist when it comes to Select I bet even they could butcher this.....

• re releasing an old set runining card value
  • Key rings with a Scanlens logo

Another retro set like 2003 might be cool though...we can only hope.

Cheers
Ross

my guess would be ....like the 2003 scanlens retro cards as well, i dont even have the 1st 2 eels cards yet:lol::lol:

my first year of collecting and they dont release a second series! :( they better release CARDS! not keyrings!

Keyrings, Now that would be the end of select,
There is not a hope in hell they are that stupid. SURELY

I'm hoping it isn't stickers. The fact it says available for one day only points to the fact it will be a very limited release.

I'm hoping it isn't stickers. The fact it says available for one day only points to the fact it will be a very limited release.

I think they mean you can only get them from the website, Not shops etc.
At least thats how i read it.

That more makes sense. They should have said 'From July 1st' though.

It will be a one off set that will only be available from SELECT WEB SITE on the 1st JULY ......No packets ....Not available from anywhere else but there website until others buy it and resell it off to the ones that missout ....

Could we get someone to buy a whole lot and then sell it off???

Back
Top Bottom