ZO, Bill Russell n Olajuwon Collectors come in, Please

nbacardDOTnet

#1 Robert Horry Collector
Real Name
J.K.
eBay User
nbacarddotnet
How is it going Guys?

It's long time to make thread here because I have been so busy.

Well, I need your help, If you are one of ZO, Bill or Olajuwon fan or Card Expert and you are not inconvinience. =)

Does this card exist ? Or Have you ever seen this card as picture or real ?

Just curious.

from Upper Deck Web site.
2004SPAuthentic-SPTripleSignaturesS.jpg

I came across this prototype a few days ago.

But it is really weird because I have never seen anything.
(This is not masterpiece rather it would be 15 printed if it was released.)

In other words, I have never seen this card at bay and another crazy card collectors' collection. (ZO, Bill and Olajuwon)

Thank you for looking.

As far as I'm know they were produced. Although I'm in the same boat and have never seen this version since their release. Which leaves me to beleive that they are either still in unopened boxes (not that likely being that there was only 15 of them you'd think you would have seen at lease 1) or never put into packs which seems very common for UD.
I've seen every other olajuwon version bar this one, only the pic you posted from the UD site. I have been waiting for these to comeout via UD replacements or Buyback etc but this hasn't happened either.

As far as I'm know they were produced. Although I'm in the same boat and have never seen this version since their release. Which leaves me to beleive that they are either still in unopened boxes (not that likely being that there was only 15 of them you'd think you would have seen at lease 1) or never put into packs which seems very common for UD.
I've seen every other olajuwon version bar this one, only the pic you posted from the UD site. I have been waiting for these to comeout via UD replacements or Buyback etc but this hasn't happened either.

Really appreciate for info. =)

Back
Top Bottom