Your best IP NRL Auto?

IMG_1082.JPG IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1080.JPG
here is a few i dug up,most i have collected myself,as for my fav's probs the 3 sharkies tommy,pierce + sludge enjoy...............

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

Very nice mate, not sure i would be game to get a 63 scanlens signed though too scared the pen would run out half way through and wreck it :lol:

Ok, first picture is some cards from my signed Titans PC, first card is the first titans card produced (To my knowledge) and is signed by Cartwright. The next two are the first cards Kevin Gordon and David Mead had and first cards i got them both to sign, these two are up there as my favourite titans players as you can tell it wasn't done with a Lumcolor. next two are the first cards Ryan James was on (another favourite of mine). The three on the right going down are signed by Blade/Dennis, Always a pleasure to get him to sign the mascot cards, great collector and always willing to help out if and when he can. next two are dual signed cards obviously which is why i like them. for some reason I really appreciate the 2011 cards as this is the year i started to take collecting more seriously and tried to fill my sets more. The next four I chose as i like the design of the cards.
And last but not least was the first card i got done, (even though its technically a tazo) in 2007 I won the opportunity to have dinner with Scott Prince, Anthony Laffranchi and Scott Sattler through a Harvey Norman Promo, I also won a signed titans jersey and fully catered corporate box and at the dinner Scotty Prince signed my 2007 gold Tazo in full, at the time i didnt know how hard it was to get him to sign a card in full.

2013-04-01 11.36.56.jpg

Next is just some others i have that i like especially the first one ;)

2013-04-01 11.53.09.jpg

Thanks for looking

Something a bit different got these in the 90's celebrating Ryan Girdler's millionth (joke) ;) game for the panthers signed by Gower,Adamson and Girdler

brillaint. shit tahts an old gower, thats his originial sig

I love most of these I would love to put mine up but donts have a scanner nd that.... but they all bulldogs wat i got so far....nd 07 gem I got sign so far mason ingles thurston gasnier sutton Anasta nd prince but hopefully get rest done threw the year

I love most of these I would love to put mine up but donts have a scanner nd that.... but they all bulldogs wat i got so far....nd 07 gem I got sign so far mason ingles thurston gasnier sutton Anasta nd prince but hopefully get rest done threw the year

It really makes a difference when a player has a nice consistent sig..

Lockyer has without doubt one of the best signatures out there.... I am not a fan of Lockyer..... I can appreciate his ability as a phenomenal player..... But I have to admit..... His sigs are close to my favourite.... Right after Thurston and Payne of course!!!

M.

Back
Top Bottom