Your best IP NRL Auto?

2012-s1-05-03.jpeg 2012-s2-01-0111.jpeg 2012-s2-03-02.jpeg 2012-s2-04.jpeg 2012-s2-05.jpeg 2012-s8-01.jpeg 2012-s8-02.jpeg IMG_1236.JPG

that will do me i think :)

2012-s1-05-03.jpeg

2012-s2-01-0111.jpeg

2012-s2-03-02.jpeg

2012-s2-04.jpeg

2012-s2-05.jpeg

2012-s8-01.jpeg

2012-s8-02.jpeg

IMG_1236.JPG

My 2008 Joey Johns TOC, came up awesome, Joey took his time signing it. Haven't got it on me at the moment as stuff is all I storage. Best I. My collection though would be the game ball from 1984 Aus vs GB at SCG signed by Aussie team and entire GN touring squad. Still has dirt in the laces.

OK....

The Arthur Beetsons speak for themselves
Joey Johns, Wally, Sterlo centenaries - I just love em
Wally and Michael Searle Regina Choppy Close Stimerols - Early Gold Coast legends
Langer and Freddy Kangaroos - They are as close to imortals as you will ever get
Lockyer Strike - His last regular season card before retiring
Ben Teó error Strike - Ben doesn't sign these. I got one of the very very few.
Tuqiri Strike - Enough said
Matt Srama home made TP - Any home made card signed by the player is great
Preston Campbell - I believe the greatest ambassador NRL has ever had. The guy is a champion and I could have listed everyone of his cards but these 2 are my favorites.
Blade Telegraph - My 1st NRL card

SAM_1395_zpsa4518d58.jpg

OK....

Wally and Michael Searle Regina Choppy Close Stimerols - Early Gold Coast legends
Langer and Freddy Kangaroos - They are as close to imortals as you will ever get
Preston Campbell - I believe the greatest ambassador NRL has ever had. The guy is a champion and I could have listed everyone of his cards but these 2 are my favorites.

SAM_1395_zpsa4518d58.jpg

Blade you would probably be able to answer this better than anyone else on here, 2 reasons 1st you are with the players all the time and 2nd you have your very own NRL cards now :)
the question is do the players really get all chuffed (happy, excited) up when they see their face on cards and get to sign them?

which leads me to this mate, how do you go up to yourself and ask yourself for your signature :lol:

OK....

SAM_1395_zpsa4518d58.jpg
Outstanding cards!

The rookies and players who have never had cards before like Jordan Rankin are chuffed. I remember Tariq Sims was stoked when Strike came out. When they were in town in 2011, it was the same week that the cards were released and it was the 1st time he had seen it. I naturally gave him one to keep. Alot of players turn the card straight over and check the stats when they are 1st released. I know Bob gives all of the Titans players a copy of their cards each year. In the past I have given Preston Campbell several cards for his son Jaiden to keep.

If you couldn't tell in the Power Play thread, I love it when Blade and the mascots get a run in the production. Its not like I get handed hundreds to sign but its great to sign the few that I do get to do. I sign the ones in my PC because it is hoped that they get passed down the generations of my family and one day my great grand children will have something to remember me by and a story to tell about their families history.

Back
Top Bottom