Your best IP NRL Auto?

very nice cards. they come up great too. what ones are you missing? or are the last few the try ones and those extras?

very nice cards. they come up great too. what ones are you missing? or are the last few the try ones and those extras?

Thanks Girds, there is one missing from that lot, the Casey McGuire card, I have it just have not scanned it. The others are cards such as those depicting a field goal, a try, the team shot etc. All in all I was very happy with how that set came out.

I think these would have to be my favorites at the moment.

2006 Premiers - Ben Hannant.jpg 2006 Premiers - Brad Thorn.jpg 2006 Premiers - Brent Tate.jpg 2006 Premiers - Corey Parker.jpg 2006 Premiers - Dane Carlaw.jpg 2006 Premiers - Darius Boyd.jpg 2006 Premiers - Darren Lockyer.jpg 2006 Premiers - David Stagg.jpg 2006 Premiers - Justin Hodges.jpg 2006 Premiers - Karmichael Hunt.jpg 2006 Premiers - Logo Card.jpg 2006 Premiers - Petero Civoniceva.jpg 2006 Premiers - Sam Thaiday.jpg 2006 Premiers - Shane Perry.jpg 2006 Premiers - Shane Webcke.jpg 2006 Premiers - Shaun Berrigan.jpg 2006 Premiers - Tonie Carroll.jpg
Awesome set...
It's great to see some signatures I've never seen before..
I know this thread is getting long, love to see other people put up their signed Premiers sets..

You got any spare.

no sorry deniis, he signed 2 cards turned away 20. one just happened to be my sister.

i reckon i will be able to get another one now though, has given me hope

yeah thats what few blokes were saying, ill be coming in dress next week!

Back
Top Bottom