Your best card of the year - 2007

This is mine which should be here anyday now.

ec53_1.jpg

Well done to every one who recived beautiful cards in the last year , there is so many great cards and im really not sure which one is my fav.I have one comming in the mail soon, but its not mine yet untill I have it in my hand so ill go with this, not my best but one of my favorites.

DSC00983.JPG

For me it has to be this one. Its actually pretty topical as it is also my most expensive buy. And as far I can tell this is how a PSA should look of the sig is guaranteed to be authentic

The inscription represents the first quadruple double in the league ever!
Nate.jpg

For me it has to be this one. Its actually pretty topical as it is also my most expensive buy. And as far I can tell this is how a PSA should look of the sig is guaranteed to be authentic

The inscription represents the first quadruple double in the league ever!

Sweet card!! A Quad Double? That's crazy. Ever been done before thereafter? Enlighten me :)

Only these four guys:

Nate Thurmond, October 18, 1974, Chicago vs. Atlanta; 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 12 blocks.
Alvin Robertson, February 18, 1986, San Antonio vs. Phoenix; 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals.
Hakeem Olajuwon, March 29, 1990, Houston vs. Milwaukee; 18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 11 blocks.
David Robinson, February 17, 1994, San Antonio vs. Detroit; 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks.

Some others got close:
Larry Bird, February 18, 1985, Boston vs. Utah; 30 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 9 steals.
Michael Jordan, January 15, 1989, Chicago vs. Boston; 42 points, 9 rebounds, 11 assists, 8 steals.
Kevin Garnett, December 14, 1999, Minnesota vs. Atlanta; 22 points, 15 rebounds, 10 assists, 7 steals.
Shaquille O'Neal, June 8, 2001, NBA Finals, L.A. Lakers vs. Philadelphia; 28 points, 20 rebounds, 9 assists, 8 blocks.
Tim Duncan, June 15, 2003, NBA Finals, San Antonio vs. New Jersey; 21 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists, 8 blocks.

Wilt, Russell and Bob Cousy might have got them before they started recording blocks and steals

Only these four guys:

Nate Thurmond, October 18, 1974, Chicago vs. Atlanta; 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 12 blocks.
Alvin Robertson, February 18, 1986, San Antonio vs. Phoenix; 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals.
Hakeem Olajuwon, March 29, 1990, Houston vs. Milwaukee; 18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 11 blocks.
David Robinson, February 17, 1994, San Antonio vs. Detroit; 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks.

Thanks for the info mate :) Sweet stat that and sweet memorbilia that he has signed that with his name! Well done

been a great year had some really nice wallaces come in like lettermen,logomen,dual logomen...ect ect

but ive wanted one of these for so long never thought i ever have one in my pc,but now i do!

so heres mine!

cheers

CCF08232007_00002.jpg

man there have been some sweet additions to PC's this year!! great work everyone :D

i actually have 2 of my best of the year incoming as we speak!! and those that know me and see my usual maildays will know that my PC additions aren't all that shabby...but my next mailday is gonna blow everyone out of the water!! ;)(from a Melo collectors point of view anyway)

and no...it's not an Exquisite RC!! lol

so keep your eyes peeled :lol::lol:

Great cards everybody, good to see so many cards down under!!!!

This Trip is probably mine cause I've wanted a Russell auto for so long.The bloke is so cool

TRIPLESIG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom