Yahoo Money League Round 1

:smt023 Good post Mike!!!!! :smt023

Kobe stormed em today!! As did half of the LA Lakers Players!

I have Smush Parker, and needed 4 Rebounds from him to go up (hopefully) 1 over Clarkey. He pulled 6.

Lets hope my calculations are correct. lol.

Still looking for trades - check other thread.

Who else did well this week???? Who's been great additions to your team??

I lost the Points category by 2?!?!

Won the steals category by 1

Would have won 6-5 if I had kept Mihm instead of dropping him for A. Davis =/

The other categories were blowouts:

Lost FG%, FT%, 3pters made, points and "Won" TOvers and PFouls by plenty!

Won ORebs, Rebs, Assists (by over 60), Steals and Blocks

Let it Reign won 7/11 catagories. Wade killed it and my punts paid off with Webber and Jefferson outscoring Wade! :lol:

Had a huge feeling Jefferson was going to have a big year,a dn I could be right! Still think he is a dick and a crap dunker though, but the boy's got game. :wink:

chad your so lucky that shaq was out for 2 games otherwise you'd of got spanked

me not happy jan :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Totally Clarkey!

I was lucky on the last day, good ol Smush Parker came thru pulled the 6 rebs I needed to take the W.

Tighty's has a kick ass side!!

Q for ya's tho....

If a players on the bench, and is not on your active side during a game-day, do their stats count? I got a full team playing tomorra, and Payton's on the bench....???

Yeah, what Chad said.

Only players in positions (not bench) accumulate stats. I forgot to set Sundays roster, and missed Rebs from Frye, but you still would've had me Scotty. To only miss beating you by a few reb's is funny. Thankfully Kidd had a big week (lotsa rebs), and helped make up for the fact that someone forgot to draft some C's & PF's for my team. And Nesterovic was servicable too.

Thanks guys. I'm proud of my team! =D>
I think I'm going to be losing assists EVERY week though!
Big day today should put me back in front and ducky back down in the losers column! :p

Glad Rasho was some help to ya Clarkey! You've probably seen I've ditched Christie. lol.

Yeah Tee-Dubs, ya got 2 great scorers, not sure about passers tho.. lol.

I need another PG...

Bibby is starting to show his form today, let's hope it's a sign of things to come.

It sucks when ur opponent has more games than you in that week tho aye!

you will have less TO and PF if you get lesser games, which is not bad if you are facing a strong team

Back
Top Bottom