XBOX One and PS4

HAHA I thought I'd let the peeps do the beta test for the xbox 360....... 1 year later i got 2 RRODs.

I think @Ripsnorta had 7 RRODs for his 360s. How may new consoles did you have in the end?

anybody see the last two episodes of south park? a game of thrones take on the console wars. pretty funny...

yer @Lazlow totally agree, I am waiting I am not in a rush with all the hdd faults and fanboys arguing.

Also PS4s 30-50gb installs put me off. What is the point if the hdd is only 500gb?

They may as well sell the system without a hdd for less money and let me buy my own 2-3tb one.

Been playing KI with Ripsnorta Still chasing my first win he is about 15-20 matches up on me.
I have been at home all day Practicing and I think im ready to smash the marrow out of his bones. I will keep you updated !

i still play killer instinct on n64 as the nintendo dpad is designed for fighting games. The xbox controller dpad was never designed for fighters. Hopefully the redesigned one on ONE works better.

It wll be interesting to see if the controls are the same or they gone down the crappy path of sfIV.

Just called dick smith penrith where i pre ordered... No midnight launch looks like im waiting an extra 9 hours .... :/

Back
Top Bottom