XBOX One and PS4

you can download crash on ps3? they have like the classics available for download on psn store, not every game ever made just the better ones.

assassins creed looks like pirates of the Caribbean or something, didn't tickle my fancy.

im getting ps4 with fifa, and that will do me unless last of us makes it to a ps4 release, i want to play it so badly.

you can download crash on ps3? they have like the classics available for download on psn store, not every game ever made just the better ones.

assassins creed looks like pirates of the Caribbean or something, didn't tickle my fancy.

im getting ps4 with fifa, and that will do me unless last of us makes it to a ps4 release, i want to play it so badly.

Oh okay, I don't know much about the PS3 I just assumed it was something new with the PS4 :p :confused: I have seen some awesome game play of the new Assassins Creed and I reckon it looks better than AC3 but everyone has their own opinion! I definitely see where your coming from though :) I might also get FIFA, not a soccer fan but it is fun to play with mates :thumbsup:

Oh okay, I don't know much about the PS3 I just assumed it was something new with the PS4 :p :confused: I have seen some awesome game play of the new Assassins Creed and I reckon it looks better than AC3 but everyone has their own opinion! I definitely see where your coming from though :) I might also get FIFA, not a soccer fan but it is fun to play with mates :thumbsup:

well you will loose your digital games once you stop paying for psn plus form what I herd.

Again not sure as I HATE digital games. I like physical copies, hence why I got all my consoles atari 2600 to Wii U now haha

well you will loose your digital games once you stop paying for psn plus form what I herd.

Again not sure as I HATE digital games. I like physical copies, hence why I got all my consoles atari 2600 to Wii U now haha

Do you know whether you get them back when you start paying again? :)

dont want to get back into shooters again but battlefield and killzone look good aswell, the cod franchise has gotten progressively shitter and shitter since cod4 so i wouldnt touch that.

i noticed there seems to be a few online coop games, like a lot actually, is that a bit of a new trend, i know theres a few games where you can do it now, but there seems to be heap that have it lined up for ps4.

dont want to get back into shooters again but battlefield and killzone look good aswell, the cod franchise has gotten progressively s***ter and s***ter since cod4 so i wouldnt touch that.

i noticed there seems to be a few online coop games, like a lot actually, is that a bit of a new trend, i know theres a few games where you can do it now, but there seems to be heap that have it lined up for ps4.

Yeah, I'm not going near Ghosts... but then again I said that with Black Ops :p

In my opinion id much rather the ps4 then the xbox one
Ps4 you dont have to go on the internet every 24hours and you dont have to pay to play pre-owned games
Xbox however you do which is a downside coz ever since the original xbox came out iv been a fan to stuff it around and make it so only people that are able to connect to the internet and can afford to pay for games then pay extra to actually play them well they lose a customer outta me and ill be switching teams

The xbox one will have a blu-ray thing built into it anyway and since thats a sony thing (dont hold me to that) technically wont sony be making money off microsoft???

Anyway ps4 is cheaper and less hassle i wont be rushing out to buy it as i am perfectly fine with my 360 for now but the new COD might change my mind about getting it sooner rather then later

XBone for me. I currently own PS3, 360 and Wii. Wii doesn't get used (at all) PS3 is a media extender to watch stuff networked from my PC and 360 is my main games machine.

Saying that, I will more than likely get both but it does depend on what the majoraty of my mates get too. Seeing that they have invested in microsoft and won't want to lose thier gamer score on XBL chances are they will go XBone.

As for the online every 24 hours thing - dont care, I am anyway.

As for the online every 24 hours thing - dont care, I am anyway.

I think the biggest issue here is what will happen to your games when the generation ends. Will they stop working or will Microsoft release a patch to turn of the DRM.

Also the 24hour thing is an issue for many people like soldiers serving in iraq. They need their gaming without internet lol

Well it looks like M$ have flipped on the DRM and on the used game issue too.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/06/19/microsoft-reversing-xbox-one-internet-used-game-policies

Get back on board boys.

I think they should have stuck to their guns. Sony only jumped on it because it was too easy to say we wont have this DRM and bla bla bla, after M$ made the call.

At the end of the day the more money that goes to the developers means the more $ that can be spent on creating new games. Selling second hand games does not do this.

In a way the developers have started a way of cashing in on second hand games by restricing total game content without entering a DL code (that you get in a new box). So, M$ and developers will just find another way around to cash in.

Well it looks like M$ have flipped on the DRM and on the used game issue too.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/06/19/microsoft-reversing-xbox-one-internet-used-game-policies

Get back on board boys.

I think they should have stuck to their guns. Sony only jumped on it because it was too easy to say we wont have this DRM and bla bla bla, after M$ made the call.

At the end of the day the more money that goes to the developers means the more $ that can be spent on creating new games. Selling second hand games does not do this.

In a way the developers have started a way of cashing in on second hand games by restricing total game content without entering a DL code (that you get in a new box). So, M$ and developers will just find another way around to cash in.

Good news indeed.

As state before, to most the second hand thing wasn't an issue it was more what will happen to my games when the generation ends with this DRM in place. I respect what they tried to achieve but untill they solve the retro gamer issue, this will never work on consoles.

hi,
I have a ps3, I don't play online with it, not a fan. only sign in to update system.
I like to buy a game, finish it(or try to) and either keep the game or trade it in for a new game.
if its true that there will be no physical games to put in a system, I will be stuck with my ps3 from now on.
if I pay for a game I actually like to have it in hand, and if I want to share it I can just give it to someone.

I usually buy the new systems when they come out, but I am definitely waiting till I see one in person.

Pre ordered the standard PS4 console and controller at Dick Smith a few weeks ago and just pre ordered then an addition controller and the charging station at Harvey Norman, NBA 2k14, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Buccaneer Edition (figurine, book, box etc.) and Battlefield 4 at EB Games and will more than likely be getting a TV for the new set up from JB HI-FI :confused: Can't wait!

Last edited:
yeah hope we both get them release day, i did mine at dick smith as well, i did mine ages ago now, but still not as soon as they were available so might be touch and go. at least eb games know how much there getting and would tell you if you had any chance of getting it on release or not.

Back
Top Bottom