XBOX One and PS4

yeah hope we both get them release day, i did mine at d*** smith as well, i did mine ages ago now, but still not as soon as they were available so might be touch and go. at least eb games know how much there getting and would tell you if you had any chance of getting it on release or not.

As long as you ordered before the 14th of September it should be cool for Dick Smith :)

yeah im just getting fifa. used to be into cod, but theyv'e gradually got worse and worse. cod4 was the best.

I'll be pre-ordering Xbone this week. Have a 50% extra trade credit voucher for EB Games that I'll be taking advantage of to offload some games (50% + 15% for Level 3 + $10 voucher should work well). :woot:

I've already changed my two pre-orders of Assassins Creed 4 and Watch Dogs from Xbox360 to Xbone, and have officially bought my last Xbox360 game, being GTA V.

They need a battle field bad company 3. Could make billions. Bit bf4 looks ok.
Oh, it's happening, they just want Battlefield 4 to shine a bit once it's released.

Just went into EB and picked up my copy of COD: Ghosts for XBONE.

Why? I don't know.

Why did they release it a week before the console? I don't know.

Will I put the disc into my 360 and try to play it ?.................................... Damn right i will. :rolleyes:

sheezus bargains at $68.... i think i made the wrong decision

big w has the xbox one

out tonight

for 578

all games are $68

and controllers $58

ps4 is 9 days away... $100 games and $100 controllers

Hang in there Girds, it will all be worth it :)

im hanging in there. considering if already paid it off ahah :/ plus theres an uncharted 4 scheduled for some time next year that will make it all worth it. best games ever produced them, they should be turned into movies.

im hanging in there. considering if already paid it off ahah :/ plus theres an uncharted 4 scheduled for some time next year that will make it all worth it. best games ever produced them, they should be turned into movies.

Haha, I have Uncharted 1 and 2 and have never gotten around to playing them.

Eb games should price match on the gear. I went it yesterday and the owner there is a cool dude. He said that if you don't make a song and dance about it he would price match for the day one editions of everything. Saved me about $100

Back
Top Bottom