WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Ok guys, went and got me some Microsoft Points, which can be used to download Games, Demos, Content, etc, etc.

I bought a game (Ultra Mini Golf) which looks awesome online (screen shots off web), but after paying 400 Credits, and downloading it, it tells me it's on my HDD, but where the f#@$% do I go to play the damn thing???

I've looked every where, and online, but I can't find an answer...

Thought some might have already done this, and could tell me.

I've looking in the Live Arcade section, but it's not there either. Only Hex HD is.

Mavs when you download stuff off xbox live sometimes the data gets corrupted so you have go to the system tab and select memory then xbox live then find the game it should be listed as corrupted data. then after that you can download the game again.. you wont have to use point again as it saves what games you own on your gamertag

Hope this helps

Mavs when you download stuff off xbox live sometimes the data gets corrupted so you have go to the system tab and select memory then xbox live then find the game it should be listed as corrupted data. then after that you can download the game again.. you wont have to use point again as it saves what games you own on your gamertag

Hope this helps

Well I went into the System Tab, and into Memory, but there was no option for Xbox Live.

There is a Games section, and the game appears in there, but my only options are to move, delete, and copy.

I'll try the re-downloading of it, and see if that works. Else I'll ring Microsoft.

They were great to deal with about my Microsoft Points (scratched half the code off when scratching the panel off). They gave me a replacement code within 30 mins!!! :worthy:

They should work for Upper Deck!

Never mind my little dilemma....

Guess which dickhead had downloaded a bloody expansion pack, instead of the full game!! Needless to say, I got both full version and expansion now. lol.

It's awesome!!!! (Ultra Mini Golf).

Back
Top Bottom