• Durrant

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

basketbalcardzz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
stephen lovegrove
leave your comment About who you will pick up in your collection first?
who you think might be first to a championship ring?

Rookie of the Year?

oden.jpg

durrant.jpg

Oden, its just because he was drafted by rich team with full of potential stars..

i don't really care who wins ROY.. for instance.. Deron Williams didn't win ROY, but he went further compared to Chris Paul, and always have better shots at championships... because he is with a team with very high potential....

Vince Carter would win ROY, Jason Willaism and Doeleac would win some rings...from same draft..

The last pick of 2001 draft tony parker won rings more than anyone else in the draft combined..

Oden has chance to win ROY and championship.. all he needs is Nate McMillan to play him 35+ minutes a game... Oden was the best draft in this year.. he has everything for a center.. all he needs is time to develop and minutes to adapt.

Oden, its just because he was drafted by rich team with full of potential stars..

i don't really care who wins ROY.. for instance.. Deron Williams didn't win ROY, but he went further compared to Chris Paul, and always have better shots at championships... because he is with a team with very high potential....

Vince Carter would win ROY, Jason Willaism and Doeleac would win some rings...from same draft..

The last pick of 2001 draft tony parker won rings more than anyone else in the draft combined..

Oden has chance to win ROY and championship.. all he needs is Nate McMillan to play him 35+ minutes a game... Oden was the best draft in this year.. he has everything for a center.. all he needs is time to develop and minutes to adapt.

and dont forget that Darko Milicic was the first one to win a ring from the 03/04 Draft Class! :D

Kevin Durant. He's going to be the man in Seattle, even if Oden is a better player, he won't get more hype than Durant, when Durant is doing a "Mcgrady in Orlando" and averaging 30 points per game and making nightly highlight reels.

I'm not stuck on either of these guys yet. So far they've not really shown much in the Summer League.

I think that Durant will have a better start to his career than Oden will, being that Seattle have no shooters now, and Durant will see most of the ball (see Lebron James).

While Oden, he'll see his share of points, but not a lot, he'll get his boards which is what he's paid for. Portland will have a few young guns in Roy, Oden & Aldridge now, but they're not going to be the next Pip, MJ & Kukoc.

Lets not forget that the hobby is independent to the game itself to a large degree. Collectors don't always go with the stats etc. They ten to a large degree collect who they like and whoever is the lesser of the two may just see their card prices get inflated by that dreaded word 'potential' that is now seen as an avenue of making money in the hobby rather than collecting and it paying out by getting in earlier and cheaper.

I'm not stuck on either of these guys yet. So far they've not really shown much in the Summer League.

I think that Durant will have a better start to his career than Oden will, being that Seattle have no shooters now, and Durant will see most of the ball (see Lebron James).

While Oden, he'll see his share of points, but not a lot, he'll get his boards which is what he's paid for. Portland will have a few young guns in Roy, Oden & Aldridge now, but they're not going to be the next Pip, MJ & Kukoc.

Who knows, there's a fair chance :p

Oden will get his fair share of fouls, fouling out of at least 5-10 games this season and he'll also get at least 2 blocks per game if he's playing 25-30 minutes.

Well I'm sold that both these guys will at least be stars for a short period of time, perhaps they haven't been great in summer league, but they were amazing throughout the whole college season, which is a lot tougher, longer and more structured then summer league.

Then again, if Nate Robinson was the MVP of summer league, you'd expect some wacky results ayye :p

Back
Top Bottom