Would you rather......

kessler because he reminds me of the chesty bonds guy

A) NBA refuses trading card licences for the next 10 years and no cards produced

B) NBA only allows trading cards depicting players in non NBA licensed gear (no logos, no numbers)

kessler because he reminds me of the chesty bonds guy

A) NBA refuses trading card licences for the next 10 years and no cards produced

B) NBA only allows trading cards depicting players in non NBA licensed gear (no logos, no numbers)

No cards

Would you rather:

a) Redemptions
b) If players don't sign in time, they're not in the product

No cards

Would you rather:

a) Redemptions
b) If players don't sign in time, they're not in the product

Not in the product, because it's not the collector's problem to have to worry about time delays, incomplete checklists and inevitable replacements - player and card company can sort it out between themselves - it ain't rocket science!

A) Rookie photo shoot worn prime patch
OR
B) Plain white game worn jersey piece

Not in the product, because it's not the collector's problem to have to worry about time delays, incomplete checklists and inevitable replacements - player and card company can sort it out between themselves - it ain't rocket science!

A) Rookie photo shoot worn prime patch
OR
B) Plain white game worn jersey piece

Game worn any day, all day.

Would you rather...

A) Seattle get an NBA team back
or
B) Vancouver gets a team back

Game worn any day, all day.

Would you rather...

A) Seattle get an NBA team back
or
B) Vancouver gets a team back

As godo as those old Grizzlies jersies were, there's no real basketball history. Seattle is basketball territory - Vancouver-ians can literally drive there ina couple of hours. I think they cross the broder for cheaper booze and petrol anyway - lol Maybe give them an extra ice hockey team or soemthing... lol

Would you rather....

A: Boomers win an Olympic Gold with Ben Simmons

or
B: Boomers win an Olympics Gold without having to play or beat the USA

Back
Top Bottom